Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how I made one of those freeipod websites my bitch for $30  (Read 1173 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
how I made one of those freeipod websites my bitch for $30
« on: September 11, 2006, 05:05:04 pm »

Cost of a prepaid $20 visa greendot at Walgreens:  $30
Cost of signing up at the website I used: Free.
Average cost of the "free offers" that gave me back $20-40 for signing up: $5
Amount of offers I was able to do on my $20 card: an excessive amount.

Satisfaction of knowing I have evaded the hook their entire scheme is built on (never ending card bills that are hard to get rid of):
 well, not priceless, but pretty damn good.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 05:16:08 pm by Fooker »
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON
Pages: [1]   Go Up