Okay.
For me, basically there is some seriously bad garbage going on that is out of my controle. My mother's serious mental health issues, the rest of my family's total refusal to address them (they fully acknowledge the problems to me, but deny them to my mother), and my mother's fairly constant intrusion into my life in ways the are not healthy or happy for any of the involved parties is basically the core problem.
What it boils down to is the need for me to have peace in my life: to either become completely estranged from my family, or get some serious conselling to find the tools to let go of the years of abuse and deal with the constant and very disturbing intrusions of her into my life. Or both. I don't really have the courage to do either of these things right now. I'm sort of stalled. Either choice means a lot of pain and tough times. I don't know what to do.
So, when it comes to wellness, this is where I'm at. Basically personal chaos.
When it comes to the physical wellness side of things, as I said earlier, I'm off track right now. I've been too distracted, and too down. I just want to sit on the couch. Jough, I'm so impressed by your progress, and it made me want to get back to the gym and back to eating right. I can't let the "poor me" feeling win, right? Yeah, so I need to set my next goal - I'm shooting for 10 pounds before I go to Indonesia.