Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself  (Read 9343 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bn1

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2006, 06:36:52 am »

Are you saying I look like this guy?

Hahaha.
Not so much.  I can't find an image of what i am talking about, all I can say is if you use firefox and go to viceland.com the image is on the tab, and in their logo (the one for this forum is roast beef).
Logged

Pimp_skitters

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 75
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2006, 07:36:38 pm »

  You know, if there was a machine that could print faces on tortillas, you could really make a dinner party awkward...
Logged
Not often here.
  I'm currently pursuing more face to face interactions from now on, but feel free to PM me.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2006, 10:40:30 pm »

Yes.  Yes you could.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2006, 01:10:44 am »

they print faces on cakes, why not a tortilla?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Pimp_skitters

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 75
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2006, 01:35:30 am »

they print faces on cakes
 
  That's almost as bad. What would happen if you left it in the sun and it melted a little?
Logged
Not often here.
  I'm currently pursuing more face to face interactions from now on, but feel free to PM me.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2006, 01:55:08 am »

Leaving them in the rain is really horrible.  'I don't think that I can take it, 'cos it took so long to bake it, and i'll never have that recipe again.

Oh no.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2006, 01:55:22 am »

They can do it with toast.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2006, 01:58:42 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Pimp_skitters

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 75
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2006, 02:05:18 am »

Leaving them in the rain is really horrible.  'I don't think that I can take it, 'cos it took so long to bake it, and i'll never have that recipe again.

Oh no.

~Paul

  At least it wasn't melting in the dark.

They can do it with toast.

   Whoah! that site is a clickable abacination.
Logged
Not often here.
  I'm currently pursuing more face to face interactions from now on, but feel free to PM me.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up