Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: MY NEGATIVE CANS  (Read 4849 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pimp_skitters

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 75
    • View Profile
Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2006, 02:01:40 am »

   Pimp I've been meaning to ask: do you have this giant collection of scanned in old comics or what?

  Short answer: yes. In general I tend to be a pic hoarder and I'm not even sure what's in my picture file until I look around. It's probably why my computer is about as fast as dial-up despite being on high-speed cable.
Logged
Not often here.
  I'm currently pursuing more face to face interactions from now on, but feel free to PM me.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2006, 05:27:55 pm »

i don't see any dancing monkeys.

where for art thou, dancing monkeys?

Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2006, 07:31:54 pm »

Sing the praises of Arkabee!
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2006, 08:39:36 pm »

I just... keep imagining breasts with frownicons for nipples, everytime I notice this thread.

 :()( :(

Just... negative cans.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: MY NEGATIVE CANS
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2006, 12:22:21 am »

If I wasn't laughing so hard, I'd have to take away a can for that pun.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up