Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: "okay," said the police chief. (9-14-06)  (Read 10310 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: "okay," said the police chief. (9-14-06)
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2006, 01:29:45 am »

Noooo! I cannot access Achewood for some reason. :( Maybe his servers are down for a bit, I'll just try later. Does anyone have the strip saved? This blows. Instant gratification from a FREE webcomic is being thwarted! I want to cry.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: "okay," said the police chief. (9-14-06)
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2006, 01:56:22 am »

yeah, for real. I told my friend to read it, and she said "there isn't a website there!" and I argued with her and told her she must have spelled it wrong.

damn.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: "okay," said the police chief. (9-14-06)
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2006, 02:50:58 pm »

FUCK THAT LITTLE fuck*ng SHAVER I WISH THE TYPEWRITER HAD JUMPED UP AND STABBED HIM IN HIS DEFORMED MOUTH FACE AND COMMITTED A HARD CARRIAGE RETURN!

[/Q Mode]

(this is Q in my mind)

He would end his post with, "Also, cocks."
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

gearnest

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
    • Prewar Gibson Banjos
Re: "okay," said the police chief. (9-14-06)
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2006, 03:58:59 pm »

That tongue-sticking-out-while-writing is in the best Charlie Brown tradition.


I have missed Philippe.  Do you think my writing would be better if I stuck my tongue out like that?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up