Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 18 Sep 2006 - Wrapping his lower extremities in wet toilet tissue  (Read 4667 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pimp_skitters

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 75
    • View Profile
Re: 18 Sep 2006 - Wrapping his lower extremities in wet toilet tissue
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2006, 11:35:32 pm »

The title is changed, I can now retreat back to my hole.
Thanks for the skeletons Pimp, I had entirely forgotten that strip.

  Into everyone's life, the typo fairy must come crashing down and ruin everything. Evan was the skeleton man, my strip, which I forgot to link to, is here.
Logged
Not often here.
  I'm currently pursuing more face to face interactions from now on, but feel free to PM me.

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
Re: 18 Sep 2006 - Wrapping his lower extremities in wet toilet tissue
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 01:58:03 am »

This is a really good Philippe strip. Between his expressions in panels 3+4 and "Oh gosh, I wouldn't call it an ability. It's just somethin' I can do" ... it's like surreal cuteness overload.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 18 Sep 2006 - Wrapping his lower extremities in wet toilet tissue
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2006, 02:01:28 am »

  Into everyone's life, the typo fairy must come crashing down and ruin everything. Evan was the skeleton man, my strip, which I forgot to link to, is here.

Oh god not again! I'm so sorry evan I just... a bloo a bloo bloo bloo
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: 18 Sep 2006 - Wrapping his lower extremities in wet toilet tissue
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2006, 03:23:38 am »

><

wink!
Logged
[expletive deleted]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up