Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that someone should really go fix up the Achewood Wiki, the Achewiki, which could serve as a knowledge base for all things Achewood?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 22-Sept-2006 - I'm Mickey c*ck, man!  (Read 3436 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bown

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Re: 22-Sept-2006 - I'm Mickey penis, man!
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2006, 07:42:59 am »

Bensington going 'Oh yeah! "Mick." Love that dude. LOVE that dude." just makes this strip for me.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 22-Sept-2006 - I'm Mickey penis, man!
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2006, 07:01:56 pm »

for someone whose contract stipulates you must look into his eyes at all times, it is surely odd that bensington butters has only been seen wearing sunglasses.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 22-Sept-2006 - I'm Mickey penis, man!
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2006, 11:29:44 pm »

for someone whose contract stipulates you must look into his eyes at all times, it is surely odd that bensington butters has only been seen wearing sunglasses.

That's probably the point. The only thing more unnerving than being forced to make eye contact with someone is being forced to attempt eye contact with someone wearing sunglasses or otherwise incapable of it -- it's a huge blow-off.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up