Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that someone should really go fix up the Achewood Wiki, the Achewiki, which could serve as a knowledge base for all things Achewood?

Poll

Do you own Achewood apparel?

Yes
Yes, multiple pieces
No

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Achewood Apparel - is it QuickShip only now?  (Read 1077 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Achewood Apparel - is it QuickShip only now?
« on: September 24, 2006, 07:42:55 pm »

So since I'm poised to get my free cash money from the gub'ment soon (Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend) I thought that I would mosey on over to the Achewood store and get myself a Geometry hoodie. My daily job consists of a lot of AutoCAD and mapping and I love the Geometry design.

When I got there all I could find is QuickShip apparel. Did they change the store and only offer QS? What the hell? Am I not looking in the right spot?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Apparel - is it QuickShip only now?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 07:49:29 pm »

IIRC yes it is. I remember a few months back there was an announcement that he was cutting off custom apparel and you had to order by a certain date.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Achewood Apparel - is it QuickShip only now?
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 11:28:40 pm »

Yeah, to my knowledge, the only thing available is the set versions. This makes some elements of the store site kind of ludicrous now ("SELECT COLOR: (one tiny color box)"), but it probably saves 'stad work and gets shirts out faster.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Apparel - is it QuickShip only now?
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 06:00:22 am »

GOD DAMMIT! I am really bummed. I don't want to buy an $18 shirt only to cut out a "Geometry" patch and sew it by hand onto a hoody that I have to purchase separately. My sewing machine is still in storage in Colorado. I guess I will have to make do.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up