Thank you Carlos. I take relief in knowing that I am no worse than Hitler.
In regard to the clip, my two favorite hugs are the first one with the little old lady, and the business guy who looks like he's going to just truck on past, but then stops dead and just hugs the guy.
Ash - it's normally 13%, but not on hugs - hugs are tax refunded when you cross back over the border. (Also, did you know if you push really hard, the middle part of the toonie will pop out? The added benifit is that if you can pop it out with your tounge, it is basically guaranteed that you will keep your lady happy. But please don't do this infront of coworkers. They will never understand... or if they do... well, that might be worse.)
jough, I wasn't being impatient, I was just sharing the hugs, and since it happened to be my birthday, I mentioned it. Feel free to start an actual birthday thread where you say nice things about my pu$$y. Or don't.
Wombat - I had no idea Coffee Crisp was a Canadian thing! To me and many other Canadian kids, Coffee Crisp has basically always been the bain of trick-or-treaters everywhere. "It's a chocolate bar... but it tastes like coffee! Eww!" I'd always have this final collection of mini-Coffee Crisps in my trick or treat bag along with suckers of flavours I didn't like and peanuts in their shells, that I slowly and grudgingly ate until Christmas. Now that I've reached adulthood, I do enjoy them more, but felt sort of apologetic when I found myself handing out the mini-Coffee Crisps myself last Halloween. They came in the mixed box of bars I bought, but thankfully the SO was happy to eat most of them. They should really market it as "Coffee Crisp - the bar kids don't particularly care for!"
Finally, yesterday, everyone at the office was asking me odd questions about whether I would be in to work today, and acting all shifty, plus my old buddy from University works with me, so I assumed they were planning something. I walked into a room where people were talking about a party, then everyone was whispering and would stop talking when they saw me. But then I came to the end of the day, and clearly no one even knew it was my birthday, and the party they were talking about was a fundraiser for the theatre that their hosting in a couple weeks. Sigh. They were probably whispering that I smell or something.
It's okay though, I went out and bought myself some sushi for lunch, and a little cushioned basket thing for the cats, so all is well.