Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Huuuuugs!  (Read 4875 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Huuuuugs!
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2006, 04:51:41 am »

I got... probably the most wonderful elaborate meal I've ever had in my life, from my SO.

Really?  Even after that mess you served  him last week?

Happy Birthday Mel, Huuuuugs!

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Huuuuugs!
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2006, 01:06:48 pm »

Really?  Even after that mess you served  him last week?

Happy Birthday Mel, Huuuuugs!

~Paul

Wha?  What mess?  I don't... remember....sign of...getting...old?  Uh....  What?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Huuuuugs!
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2006, 03:16:04 pm »

FILET MINION

Every time I see this it reminds me of The Venture Bros. for some reason. It sounds like something that Baron Ünderbheit would order to be done.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Huuuuugs!
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2006, 05:26:56 pm »

I still picture a little Igor made out of steak, personally. "AHAHAHAHA! RISE, MY... FILET MINION!!" (In the background, thunder crashes)
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Huuuuugs!
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2006, 12:31:03 am »

Again I totally missed a birthday(and presumably cake).
Happy being alive day Smells!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Huuuuugs!
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2006, 01:52:49 am »

20 minutes til it's not my b'day anymore.  I got an iPod nano and probably the most wonderful elaborate meal I've ever had in my life, both from my SO.  I am blessed.  Fuckin' awesome day!  Hell yeah!

Daaaamn! Happy birthday!
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Huuuuugs!
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2006, 12:35:36 pm »

Thanks for the hugs. I had a good birthday, too, yesterday. * * *
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Huuuuugs!
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2006, 03:37:25 pm »

Tee hee.  I knew that it was your birthday choop, but I was uploading all my CD's and it was taking hours, and every damn time I tried to do anything outside of iTunes my computer got angry and froze up.  I'm sorry.  If it makes you feel any better, when I was uploading Cohen's Suzanne, I was feeling so damn guilty.  And then it was midnight and I still had 2/3 of my CD's left to upload.

Also, the on-fire bacon wasn't last week it was over two and half weeks ago, hence why I didn't know what was being referred to.  Last week I made a delicous herb-y salmon pasta dish with garden fresh tomatoes, taking the ETMF advice to heart.  It was not a mess.   
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Huuuuugs!
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2006, 08:34:53 pm »

Ooohhhh sorry Choop. And happy birthday.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Huuuuugs!
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2006, 01:36:56 am »

Thanks for the hugs. I had a good birthday, too, yesterday. * * *
Shit! Happy birthday, dude!
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Huuuuugs!
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2006, 04:13:12 am »

Dude, happy  birthday.  Sorry we created circumstances.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Huuuuugs!
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2006, 04:18:18 am »

Belated happy birthday!
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Huuuuugs!
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2006, 11:36:08 pm »

Circumstances? Shame? Nay, I say, Nay! Plus thanks.

I been ignoring you all anyway since I picked up my scooter. The missus and I just took a little trip to our favorite bbq spot for dinner, and being out in the fresh air, cooling down now that it's fall, was just nice as plum pie. And tomorrow I'm going to see Gnarls Barkley. So there.

Love you, peace out, and all that tripe. Later.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Huuuuugs!
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2006, 11:47:19 am »

So much shame.
Choop deserves hell of birthday thread.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up