Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Achewood Myspace  (Read 2912 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Apple Gerl

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
    • my myspace, boring as hell
Achewood Myspace
« on: September 28, 2006, 08:21:47 am »

So Onstad has created a myspace!! ... I love the picture, hehe.   http://www.myspace.com/achewood_estates
I wonder who will get first friend. I hope i do. Bwahahahaha.
Logged
It is my firm belief that little puppy dogs named Mr. Poopytime will bring our nation together!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Myspace
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 11:33:08 am »

Do you know what is boring about Myspace?  People's avatars, or whatever you would call them, are actual pictures of themselves.  Where's the imagination in that?

I am not sure I like this development. I have said elsewhere (more than once) that I fear that Myspace portends the downfall of Internet civiliization. I will try not to not repeat myself here.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Achewood Myspace
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 12:13:03 pm »

My avatar is a stick pirate I drew when a friend commanded me to draw something.  People keep telling me I need to change it to an actual shot of me.  I keep reminding them that I don't use myspace that way.
Logged
~

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Myspace
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 12:53:18 pm »

People keep telling me I need to change it to an actual shot of me.

Oh mercy, these kids today.  They just do not get the internet.  If you want to look at the faces of people, go outdoors!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Myspace
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 01:05:59 pm »

I think that's the first MySpace page I've ever seen that didn't have at least one Flash Block icon on it. Get with the program, Onstad. Everybody loads their page up with unneccesary Flash. Geez.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Achewood Myspace
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2006, 03:20:51 pm »

My Myspace icon is a couple of blurry t-shirts.

Emmoh

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 120
    • View Profile
    • Shameless
Re: Achewood Myspace
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2006, 03:36:00 pm »

My myspace has alt-text.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Achewood Myspace
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2006, 03:56:49 pm »

Do you know what is boring about Myspace?  People's avatars, or whatever you would call them, are actual pictures of themselves.  Where's the imagination in that?

You'd be surprised.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Achewood Myspace
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2006, 04:50:17 pm »

I split the difference with mine, myself in character from a film I was in back in college-day small-times.

Though I'll sometimes revert to this Little Falls Mets logo or... occasionally... a clay figurine of Mark Twain.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Myspace
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2006, 05:36:42 pm »

'Stad had 58 friends when I checked in this morning. Mere hours later, he has acquired 400+ hangers-on.
Logged

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
Re: Achewood Myspace
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2006, 08:26:29 pm »

Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Achewood Myspace
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2006, 09:11:43 pm »

Here is, really, the best way to summarize Myspace:

The Achewood Myspace account's top four is three attractive women in bikinis and a housecat in a winter cap.

The bikini women are all imaginary. The cat is real.

Think about it.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1]   Go Up