Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Dismemberment Plan  (Read 1736 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

vivouk

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 88
    • View Profile
The Dismemberment Plan
« on: September 28, 2006, 06:08:35 pm »

Something tells me that this board might appreciate the D Plan.

Am I right?

[Link: www.dismembermentplan.com]





EDIT: De-spammed the link. ;) - Jough
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 07:41:21 pm by jough »
Logged

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: The Dismemberment Plan
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 06:57:51 pm »

Umm that just links to some placeholder page.  Was there supposed to be content?
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: The Dismemberment Plan
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 07:40:21 pm »

Oh, man, dude, are you spamming us?

WTF?

vivouk

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 88
    • View Profile
Re: The Dismemberment Plan
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 06:30:32 pm »

Sorry guys.  :'(

I'm not actually a spammer.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The Dismemberment Plan
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 01:25:13 am »

'Emergency and I' is a really good album.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: The Dismemberment Plan
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 07:25:16 am »

I figured you had just mistyped the URL.  It is all good, homey.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Dismemberment Plan
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2006, 01:27:29 pm »

I wish I could like this band just because I am amused by the sites linked to when you click on the place names in the introductory paragraph.  Also the story about the Metro ride on Travis Morrison's website that is linked to.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1]   Go Up