Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: misterqueue, come home!  (Read 5620 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: misterqueue, come home!
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2006, 10:25:04 pm »

where's Linnea?

where's Q?

where is my Hobot?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: misterqueue, come home!
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2006, 02:37:46 am »

Furthermore, the concept of the bicameral legislature can take it in the dumper.

Hey now, don't go all Foley on us.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: misterqueue, come home!
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2006, 04:48:49 am »

Hey now, don't go all Foley on us.

I was wondering when someone was going to go there.

May I just say, as an outsider, US politics is intensely entertaining. It's basically all I read about online these days.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: misterqueue, come home!
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2006, 06:35:32 am »

May I just say, as an outsider, US politics is intensely entertaining. It's basically all I read about online these days.

Mate, I couldn't agree more. Heard a wonderful joke yesterday about the Repub's having to get 'Exfoleyated'.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: misterqueue, come home!
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2006, 08:38:21 am »

United States politics is complete rubish.  I have this idea for a revolution that would leave the U.S with a true democracy.  However, this idea would never work.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: misterqueue, come home!
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2006, 06:15:19 pm »

Hey now, don't go all Foley on us.

Hey, did you know Rep. Foley doesn't believe in bookmarks?

Yeah, he just likes to bend over the page.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: misterqueue, come home!
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2006, 09:37:59 pm »

Oh! That is truly the limit.

My hat is off to you for that wonderful joke.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: misterqueue, come home!
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2006, 01:50:07 am »

where's Linnea?

where's Q?

where is my Hobot?

Yeah, where the heck are they? I took a little break from the internet because I was busy. I logged on today because I stayed home sick and slept for 18 hours. After such a marathon sleeping session, I decided that some intarwub would do me good.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: misterqueue, come home!
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2006, 04:47:03 am »

MisterQueue, this is my thing. I live near you. We should hang out. If you want, I can even pretend we never hung out. I will tell people you never responded. Come on... I worry about you.

alternatively, I can tell everyone we met up and "kicked it like a biscuit," even though we didn't.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: misterqueue, come home!
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2006, 04:49:46 am »

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: misterqueue, come home!
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2006, 03:56:34 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: misterqueue, come home!
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2006, 08:49:14 pm »

I just noticed that Q disappeared with a precise 2001 post count. Maybe he's in a white room right now, looking at an older version of himself lying in bed.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up