Oh man, see, I am the sort to feel very uncomfortable in my own skin should I enact what I believe to be a fashion faux pas... but then I would probably never notice if someone else was enacted said faux pas. In fact the only times I really have negative thoughts about others' dressing choices is with teen girls dressed like hookers who are smart enough to know better, and old men wearing plaid suit jackets over plaid shirts with plaid ties and plaid #####, all of which are different types of plaid (I'm not kidding, I saw this at a small town funeral... The guy was sitting right across from me chatting it up with my SO at the wake, and the plaid suit jacket was polyester and mainly mint green. And he was not goofing around.)
But really V, black shoes go with almost everything, and if you get your self a really neutral/simple pair of a decent quality, you will never lack appropriate footwear. I'd go for a simple pair of mary janes - classic, yet feminine, or hush puppies - classic and sensible.
When it comes to your #####... it also depends on the cut of the pant - are they dress ##### or casual? If they're casual, you can probably get away with just about any shoes anyway.