Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 04 October 2006 - Through the Door of the Warehouse  (Read 3208 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: 04 October 2006 - Through the Door of the Warehouse
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2006, 05:17:51 pm »

I was confused about whether he went through or not.  The relative location of the door knob proves he did not go through.

I don't know, I find this glowing dude happy and fun.
Logged
~

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: 04 October 2006 - Through the Door of the Warehouse
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2006, 08:46:55 pm »

I spend a long day travelling to London and back (for the longest ever production of Antony and Cleopatra), and I return home to this. Basically, I can only sort of make a strange sort of gurgle when I see that glowing... dude, for wont of a better word.

Can anyone find the inspiration for said bundle of joy? He looks damn familiar.

Also, it's hard to tell if he's pleasantly surprised at seeing Ray or pulling off the creepy evil smile of "you're about to be subjected to terrible and nasty things".
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 09:03:15 pm by JudyIsADickSlap »
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: 04 October 2006 - Through the Door of the Warehouse
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2006, 11:31:25 pm »

He looks like the fellow who'd be signing Cocktail Recipes' teeny-tiny paychecks.

Also, my vote is on "terrible and nasty things."
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up