Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: October 9, 2006 - The worst conversations being had in the English Language  (Read 3623 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/

I like how Glowing Guy says "talkie". That's an old-fashioned chap.

I have no clue where the heck this storyline is going, I'm just waiting for Onstad to make a real character out of Bensington Butters. Instead of just leaving him standing there looking puzzled.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

I'm just waiting for Onstad to make a real character out of Bensington Butters. Instead of just leaving him standing there looking puzzled.

I personally resent the suggestion that this is not enough to make someone a Real Character.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

vagittarius

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile

Todd's comment about worms being little free steaks has been just going round and round in my head since I read this strip. Something about it disturbs me intensely.
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site

Todd's comment about worms being little free steaks has been just going round and round in my head since I read this strip. Something about it disturbs me intensely.

It's the typhlosole, you can never forget the typhlosole.
Logged
ACHIEVE
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up