Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unidentified Band  (Read 1090 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Unidentified Band
« on: October 12, 2006, 02:35:45 am »

Help me identify this band...

unidentified band

Closer Look

Thanks
~Paul

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

idiomsavant

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 42
    • View Profile
Re: Unidentified Band
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 03:19:39 am »

I'm almost certain that what you've got there is, as you suspect, the Eagles. 
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: Unidentified Band
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 03:46:00 pm »

Eagles, probably circa Hotel California ( I think that's Joe Walsh in the lower right hand corner with the Tele, and he still has all his hair. ) 
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up