Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: looking for achewood fan art  (Read 1195 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dangerpirate

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
looking for achewood fan art
« on: October 12, 2006, 07:44:36 pm »

I guess onstad removed the fan art from the site. Wasn't there something on there drawn by Tony Millioniare? If anyone can point me to it I'd be much obliged.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: looking for achewood fan art
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 08:42:30 pm »

I guess onstad removed the fan art from the site. Wasn't there something on there drawn by Tony Millioniare? If anyone can point me to it I'd be much obliged.

There was a Millioniare piece but it looks like Onstad took it all down. The Wayback Machine doens't seem to have it, either.
Logged

dangerpirate

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Re: looking for achewood fan art
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 02:28:55 pm »

found it
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up