You're basically telling us things about your spouse that we should not know.
And girls who don't like frighteningly large ding-dongs are in the minority, I assure you. Most seem to like them very much.
I don't know, really & truly furious ding-dongs are a little creepy. I don't mean "slightly bigger than average" -- average, incidentally, is ~4-5" in the US -- I mean "twice the size you would expect in relation to the rest of his body." It's entirely an aesthetic thing. Functionality is a different story altogether.
I've met women who claim to prefer plus-size c*ck. I honestly wouldn't know the difference -- as men go, my experience is pretty much limited to SpouseBoy. (Incidentally, I haven't really told you anything about
him, per se -- I usually prefer dark-haired men, and he's blonde. My preferences reflect on his appearance and behaviour surprisingly little.) Given what I know about female physicality, I think I'd have to agree with the common assertion that girth is vastly more important than length -- a fact that is seldom reflected in the porn industry.