Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 17 Oct 2006 - Damnit, Hockawock!  (Read 5548 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 17 Oct 2006 - Damnit, Hockawock!
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2006, 10:19:15 pm »

Quote from: pmcd9
I think that's the point.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/10/18/chrisrockmom.discrimin.ap/index.html

A total Hunt's move.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Re: 17 Oct 2006 - Damnit, Hockawock!
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2006, 12:27:10 am »

i would ask why she'd want to go there in the first place, but i guess if her pancakes are worth years in court, then go right ahead. 
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up