Oh, I hate to add to thread wandering, but I have been deeply, deeply traumatized by sweat##### worn by another to the point where there is only one thing I can think of when I think of them. It's been a long time since I've done a wordy Mel story, so here we go.
See, in junior high, after leaving the private school, I found myself being taught by the antithesis of the Catholic School Nun - a sweaty, stinky, out of shape male math teacher named Mr. McKay. Mr. McKay had a wide selection of sweat#####, topped with pit-stained T-shirts. In various combinations, this was basically all he wore to teach in. I don't know how he got away with it, because from all other experiences I've found that only gym teachers are "supposed" to wear casual clothing. Anyway, the classroom itself can only be described as having the reek of body odour and pickled eggs every damn day. The man was always sweating copiously, and the smell was horrible. I mean, this guy had serious, serious hygiene issues on top of his inappropriate clothing choices.
Any way, there was a day, a day I was later to find out many other students also remember, where Mr. McKay wore a pair of sweats so worn out -and I'm not sure if he was wearing underwear, but if so they too was so worn out... They were so worn out that you could see a fairly clear and impossible to ignore dick print through the fabric. I saw... I saw my stinky math teacher's dick. I just remember being so shocked as to not be able to tear my eyes away immediately. It was the car crash of dick prints.
Much later, in highschool when remembering back to days of yor with other classmates, someone else brought up the dick print, and it turned out that everyone else saw it too. We were all just too young and horrified to have words to speak of it back in the day. No one ever said anything to each other about it back then, but much later, we all agreed we'd most definitely seen it - and it was easy to remember the specific "day of the too thin sweats" because it was also the day when one of my classmates accidentally smashed the glass on the mathroom door after being thrown out of class on unrelated matters.
Those sweats were soooo thin... The things I saw. Oh. It's just not right!
Don't wear sweats, folks. Especially if they're very worn out. Please. You'll traumatize the pre-teens.
Yeah, so when I work out I wear yoga ##### or those velvet-y JLo-style stretchy dungarees, though I basically live in constant fear of camel toe.