Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Buhweet Pillow -- It's OH TAY!!!  (Read 3641 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
The Buhweet Pillow -- It's OH TAY!!!
« on: September 18, 2003, 08:25:35 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
I do share the bed with two of the dogs.

Does anybody else use buckwheat pillows?  This has been the second greatest discovery of the last ten years for me (only slightly behind Achewood.)  They R.O.C.K.


Buckwheat pillows, yes!  Buckwheat pillows and at least one dog, it's the only way to go.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
The Buhweet Pillow -- It's OH TAY!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2003, 10:22:54 pm »

Um, what is a buckwheat pillow?

Do they make pancakes out of them?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
The Buhweet Pillow -- It's OH TAY!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2003, 03:20:10 am »

The Buhweet Pillow -- It's OH TAY!!!

Actually, they're buckwheat hulls.  It's hard to describe.  Imagine a pillow filled with uncooked oatmeal, but it packs together better.  It's firm and soft at the same time.

I heartily endorse the buckwheat pillow.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
The Buhweet Pillow -- It's OH TAY!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2003, 03:54:42 am »

If you get it wet, does it smell like beer 5 days later?
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
The Buhweet Pillow -- It's OH TAY!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2003, 04:46:32 pm »

Separate topic, separate thread.

I think I'll have to look into one of these buckwheat pillows. It might keep my hair from doing the Alphalpha when I wake up.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
The Buhweet Pillow -- It's OH TAY!!!
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2003, 04:56:18 pm »

I had a dream the other night that everything was still.  I thought I saw Susanna comin' 'round the hill.  A buckwheat cake was in her mouth, a tear was in her eye.  I said, "I'm coming from the South, Susanna.  Don't you cry!"
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
The Buhweet Pillow -- It's OH TAY!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2003, 05:21:24 pm »

Arrrr! That be not in Pirate! And Arrrrr! There be multiple verses to that horrible chantey? Arrrr!
Logged

evildunston

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
The Buhweet Pillow -- It's OH TAY!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2003, 02:21:33 am »

Quote from: "jldunston"
I had a dream the other night that everything was still.  I thought I saw Susanna comin' 'round the hill.  A buckwheat cake was in her mouth, a tear was in her eye.  I said, "I'm coming from the South, Susanna.  Don't you cry!"


What a moron.  And not even on-topic.  If I were a mod, I'd have locked this thread a long time ago.  

Good thing I'm not...yet...

Mua hah hah hah hah
Logged
Don't make me come down there!
Pages: [1]   Go Up