Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Nov. 7 2006 - "Now that's what I'M talkin' 'bout," he said.  (Read 4704 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Nov. 7 2006 - "Now that's what I'M talkin' 'bout," he said.
« on: November 07, 2006, 09:45:09 am »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11072006

Alternate thread titles: Too many to list.

This one was guffaws for me. Beef is the Jesus of bitter.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 09:51:20 am by Bimmicus »
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back

MrCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 18
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile
Re: Nov. 7 2006 - "Now that's what I'M talkin' 'bout," he said.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 09:53:20 am »

Brings new meaning to "Food Porn"
Logged
I'LL BE DEAD BY THE TIME THEY SLAP THE CUFFS ON

DanSC

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 79
    • View Profile
Re: Nov. 7 2006 - "Now that's what I'M talkin' 'bout," he said.
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 10:49:34 am »

Onstad has really been into the erotic fiction, in various guises, of late.
Logged
"If you can't have fun playin' with a toy truck, then it's time to reevaluate your life."

MrCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 18
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile
Re: Nov. 7 2006 - "Now that's what I'M talkin' 'bout," he said.
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 11:38:01 am »

Onstad has really been into the erotic fiction, in various guises, of late.

In that case I think Onstand and I have been sippin' the same liquor. I've been accused of writting food porn no less than five times in the past two weeks.
Logged
I'LL BE DEAD BY THE TIME THEY SLAP THE CUFFS ON

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Nov. 7 2006 - "Now that's what I'M talkin' 'bout," he said.
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 02:03:14 pm »

How did Ray know about my trowel fetish?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Nov. 7 2006 - "Now that's what I'M talkin' 'bout," he said.
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 02:24:39 pm »

I love Roast Beef.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Nov. 7 2006 - "Now that's what I'M talkin' 'bout," he said.
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 02:46:43 pm »

I'm kind of in love with the concept of erotic wine tasting, because I'm pretty sure that's the only way it could get more pretentious. Fantastic.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Nov. 7 2006 - "Now that's what I'M talkin' 'bout," he said.
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 02:49:47 pm »

I'm kind of in love with the concept of erotic wine tasting, because I'm pretty sure that's the only way it could get more pretentious. Fantastic.

You could do it in iambic pentameter. Oh, or a wine tasting that only allows people in based on their ZIP/area code.
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 07:45:01 pm by Turbo Ninja »
Logged

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Nov. 7 2006 - "Now that's what I'M talkin' 'bout," he said.
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 04:07:35 pm »

A brown watermelon with nuts.

This is something that was in my head and I didn't know it until now.
Logged
We must repeat!

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Nov. 7 2006 - "Now that's what I'M talkin' 'bout," he said.
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2006, 04:53:26 pm »

So is Beef drinking Mongolian wine?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Nov. 7 2006 - "Now that's what I'M talkin' 'bout," he said.
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2006, 05:41:06 pm »

This comic strip was oddly appropriate for election day... but I'm having difficulty explaining the analogy clearly. Politics are definitely a fuzzy watermelon in dire need of neutering but... this, in and of itself, is not the entire story.

Perhaps it's just that... the realization that, though I believe I like the stated policies of this candidate or that candidate and voted for them as such, ultimately you must be possessed of profound mental issues to desire power and adulation so much that you're willing to shake the hands of thieves and have your character assassinated every hour on the television for four straight months.

No matter how much the politician talks like I believe, he or she is a crazy person willing to go through all the levels of hell to fill the hole in his or her heart with raw dripping power. I just voted to, like, give large amounts of power to thirty or so sociopaths because they agreed with me more than a different set of thirty sociopaths.

I suppose that's the analogy to... pulling out a glass of $1.50 Il Bocce Wine-Like-Substance from Big Lots and... trying to figure out a way that it actually has a "bold but smooth and almost zaftig finish as if you were in a hotel room ten years ago with Janeane Garafolo, a sex-swing and absolutely no clothes."
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Nov. 7 2006 - "Now that's what I'M talkin' 'bout," he said.
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2006, 06:21:14 pm »

You fucked Janeane Garafolo?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Nov. 7 2006 - "Now that's what I'M talkin' 'bout," he said.
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2006, 06:25:04 pm »

Why would you put such a women in that tableaux?

Why would you do such a thing?

Why?

[shuddering sobs trailing into the depths of the interweb]
Logged
We must repeat!

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: Nov. 7 2006 - "Now that's what I'M talkin' 'bout," he said.
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2006, 06:59:10 pm »

"I'm in a club."
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up