Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Philippe would have been out of luck anyway...  (Read 2607 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Philippe would have been out of luck anyway...
« on: September 20, 2003, 12:47:04 am »

He was born about a half decade earlier apparently:




By the way, I have no idea who the kid is or where this is, but my friend decided she wanted one for her front yard come December, so if you drop by Mississauga anytime then, you'll know where she lives
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Philippe would have been out of luck anyway...
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2003, 12:51:14 am »

As a Dad, may I say: That is sick and sad.

As a snarky pain in the ass, may I say: That's pretty funny.

Jebus, I feel conflicted.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Philippe would have been out of luck anyway...
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2003, 01:40:28 am »

As a skeptic, may I say: That's a photoshop.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Philippe would have been out of luck anyway...
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2003, 01:55:04 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
As a skeptic, may I say: That's a photoshop.


Photoshop can be funny too
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Philippe would have been out of luck anyway...
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2003, 03:21:27 am »

Oh absotively.  I'm a big fan and wish I had the skills to do it myself.  I just didn't want A.Dawg to get too upset over the weeping child...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Philippe would have been out of luck anyway...
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2003, 02:34:49 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Oh absotively.  I'm a big fan and wish I had the skills to do it myself.  I just didn't want A.Dawg to get too upset over the weeping child...


Despite the fact the kids obviously bawlin' about something!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Philippe would have been out of luck anyway...
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2003, 02:47:59 pm »

I think he's a professional screamer, like the kids employed by the airline industry.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Philippe would have been out of luck anyway...
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2003, 12:58:55 am »

before you get all weepy about my sensitivities about the weeping child, as a dad of a four year old I've seen worse. I've caused worse. My kid fakes crying as good as this kid is giving.

But, Photoshopped pics can be both sick and funny, which this is both. I wish I could photoshop too, but it's probably a good thing I can't.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Philippe would have been out of luck anyway...
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2003, 03:50:36 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I think he's a professional screamer, like the kids employed by the airline industry.


I think K-mart has a contract with this union as well.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up