Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: PROBLEM: A 13 year old girl on myspace lists my (unique) name as her B/f  (Read 9808 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile

www.myspace.com/bradismylife

You can reach this by google searching 'aaron redacted'.

PROBLEM: I don't know any 13 year old girls. I am not their boyfriend.

SOLUTION: Instant message conversation.


Quote
an0iance: you know aaron redacted olol

brittanythefaget: who r u?

an0iance: dude i went to school with a guy named aaron redacted i found ur myspace on
google olol

brittanythefaget: yeah.

an0iance: we know teh same guy??/

brittanythefaget: i dont live in arizona really though

brittanythefaget: probly

an0iance: ono?

brittanythefaget: lolz i dated him

brittanythefaget: whats yer name?

brittanythefaget: asl?

an0iance: what city he from

brittanythefaget: pennsylvania

brittanythefaget: whats yer name?

an0iance: Alright. Ok, I'm not gonna fuck with you.

brittanythefaget: i can ask him

an0iance: I'm also named Aaron redacted and I found your page via google.

brittanythefaget: no its cool

brittanythefaget: i like meeting new people

an0iance: It was kinda a surprise because up until now I only knew of one other AH in the world and he's in england and got on a webpage for a DUI.

brittanythefaget: what does yer aaron look like?

brittanythefaget: mines only 17

an0iance: I'll sell him a 21+ ID sometime.

an0iance: I'm 21.

an0iance: You're probably illegal to talk to. :<

brittanythefaget: whats yer name?

brittanythefaget: oh chill

brittanythefaget: lolz

an0iance: Aaron redacted

brittanythefaget: yer name is?!

brittanythefaget: lolz sweet

an0iance: Swear.

brittanythefaget: my names brittany wigand

brittanythefaget: am i yer current gf?

an0iance: Probably not, I like being outside of jail.

an0iance: 99% buttrape.

an0iance: ^LESS.

brittanythefaget: oh wow

brittanythefaget: lolz

brittanythefaget: thats cool with me.

brittanythefaget: 99 percent anal too!

brittanythefaget: lolz

an0iance: :|

brittanythefaget: lolz

brittanythefaget: so yew just like typed in yer name and i came up?

an0iance: yes.

brittanythefaget: oh thats cool

brittanythefaget: so yew just got out of jail?

an0iance: No.

brittanythefaget: when did yew

an0iance: Never been to jail!

an0iance: I run fast.

brittanythefaget: ha ha. i thought yew said yew were and stuff fer like dui

an0iance: no..

an0iance: there is only one other AH that I found

brittanythefaget: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

brittanythefaget: lol

an0iance: and it was an english newspaper webpage listing him for DUI.

brittanythefaget: srry!!!

an0iance: np olol

brittanythefaget: lol that sucks fer him!

brittanythefaget: ha ha

brittanythefaget: do yew have a myspace?

an0iance: yeah, I added you out of curiosity.

an0iance: also people were asking me why a 15 year old was listing me as her boyfriend.

brittanythefaget: im 13

brittanythefaget: lolz

brittanythefaget: what do yew look like?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 12:41:51 am by Fooker »
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: PROBLEM: A 13 year old girl on myspace lists my (unique) name as her B/f
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 09:35:22 pm »

ok, um, this entire (situation, conversation, concept, conversational skill set) horrifies me.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: PROBLEM: A 13 year old girl on myspace lists my (unique) name as her B/f
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 09:36:38 pm »

I'm not sure whether that's more horrifying than the general tone of the conversation.  Maybe she had more than one chat going on.  It certainly seemed to take a while for her to catch the meaning of your conversation.  Also, is "faget" some sort of malaprop?  I've certainly never hear of a female referring to herself that way, gay or not.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: PROBLEM: A 13 year old girl on myspace lists my (unique) name as her B/f
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 09:41:49 pm »

And in other news, IT'S AN FBI AGENT.


http://i10.tinypic.com/47alilc.jpg

An FBI agent that I want to throw rocks at.
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: PROBLEM: A 13 year old girl on myspace lists my (unique) name as her B/f
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 10:23:31 pm »

Is the name BrittanyFace a reference to her Gallic facial features? Or is it a trend to put your name in front of the word Face? If so, that's damn awesome. FookerFace and TheinevitableFace, step right up. As for me, I reckon DickSlapFace has a nice ring to it.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: PROBLEM: A 13 year old girl on myspace lists my (unique) name as her B/f
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 10:26:16 pm »

yeah, I feel like others on the Myspace have similar "face" names.

I'm not seeing the part where she says "I'm an FBI agent, so, don't feel that bad."

also: hopefully our FBI fellows are more clever than this girl.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: PROBLEM: A 13 year old girl on myspace lists my (unique) name as her B/f
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 10:31:38 pm »

I'm not seeing the part where she says "I'm an FBI agent, so, don't feel that bad."

I'm reckoning Fooker's calling her an FBI agent due to the fact she (he?) is pretty blatantly asking people how they got talking to a 13 year old. I'm pretty sure they're hoping one dude will go "Hey, I'm 25 and scouring Myspace for hot under-age ass ;-)", and Hey-o! Dangerous paedophile behind bars.

'Cause really, ever since Roswell and Communism fell out of the public eye the FBI probably don't have that much to do any more. (To AugustWest and all other secret members of the FBI here: no offence)
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: PROBLEM: A 13 year old girl on myspace lists my (unique) name as her B/f
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2006, 12:20:31 am »

I got an email from my arabic teacher telling me (and the rest of my class) about the FBI's need for Arabic speakers.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: PROBLEM: A 13 year old girl on myspace lists my (unique) name as her B/f
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2006, 03:09:24 am »

'Cause really, ever since Roswell and Communism fell out of the public eye the FBI probably don't have that much to do any more. (To AugustWest and all other secret members of the FBI here: no offence)

A) I am not an FBI agent.  I suggest that AlohaDawg is the actual FBI plant.

B) I think the FBI does spend a little time fighting the global war on turrism.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: PROBLEM: A 13 year old girl on myspace lists my (unique) name as her B/f
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2006, 03:23:25 am »

B) I think the FBI does spend a little time fighting the global war on turrism.


YA RLY
Logged
ACHIEVE

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: PROBLEM: A 13 year old girl on myspace lists my (unique) name as her B/f
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2006, 03:32:35 am »

Heh... using Redacted as your last name is a nice touch.
Logged

DanSC

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 79
    • View Profile
Re: PROBLEM: A 13 year old girl on myspace lists my (unique) name as her B/f
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2006, 09:02:22 am »

it weirded me out when she said "99 percent anal too!"
Logged
"If you can't have fun playin' with a toy truck, then it's time to reevaluate your life."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: PROBLEM: A 13 year old girl on myspace lists my (unique) name as her B/f
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2006, 02:43:24 pm »

Fooker, don't end up on one of those Prime Time exposees where the guys show up at the teens house only to meet that news reporter guy.

Also, you've admitted to the subtly embarrassing fact that you google yourself.  I like that.  Here's a can.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: PROBLEM: A 13 year old girl on myspace lists my (unique) name as her B/f
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2006, 02:52:37 pm »

But doesn't everyone Google themselves once in a while?  Oh, but you mean they don't admit it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Two_Scoops

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5
  • A Sojurn into Destiny
    • View Profile
Re: PROBLEM: A 13 year old girl on myspace lists my (unique) name as her B/f
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2006, 03:48:13 am »

See, things like that make me afraid of the interweb, it's so easy to get caught with your hand in the honey pot. And oh how tempting they can make that honey pot, I feel that these agencies are just bored and are just trying to drum up some business. Like in that old joke about how the word AMBULANCE is spelled backward so you can look in your mirror and read it the right way and then you get into an accident because you're busy thinking how clever those sign makers are.

And yew is a type of a tree  ;).
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up