Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Nintendo Wii  (Read 44764 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Nintendo Wii
« Reply #165 on: November 19, 2009, 05:29:21 am »

just hug it out, guys.  damn.....
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Wii
« Reply #166 on: November 19, 2009, 05:58:47 am »

Fuck that - Cagefight!  2 men enter, 1 man leaves!
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Nintendo Wii
« Reply #167 on: November 19, 2009, 06:00:50 am »

Fuck that - Cagefight!  2 men enter, 1 man leaves!

word.  my money is on kip.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Nintendo Wii
« Reply #168 on: December 30, 2009, 07:01:44 pm »

ZOMBIE THREAD!  AIIIEEE!  braaaaaaaaains

I am finally getting around to trying to set up Wii friends an' shit.  I found a few folks Wii codes in this here thread, but not many.

Mines is 5861 9857 2491 0209
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Wii
« Reply #169 on: December 30, 2009, 10:59:11 pm »

I'm trying to decide if its worth the bother to fiddle with Wii Homebrew Channel to watch DVDs on the Wii instead of buying a new DVD player.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Wii
« Reply #170 on: January 06, 2010, 08:03:44 pm »

i'll dig out my friend code one of these days. the missus just picked up "Just Dance" which looked fun on a commercial. i just hope the *OVER 30 SONGS* don't grate.

is muscle march available in the U.S. yet? that one looked like a blast.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Wii
« Reply #171 on: January 06, 2010, 10:40:11 pm »

"HEADSHOTHEADSHOTHEADSHOT!"

Modern Warfare 2 is basically like crack. I don't know if we have addressed this elsewhere.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Wii
« Reply #172 on: January 07, 2010, 12:08:05 am »

I have not told the boy that the Xbox has a gold membership on it.

I prefer to not have him congregating with the wide world of reprobates in my home... so far.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Nintendo Wii
« Reply #173 on: January 07, 2010, 01:06:00 am »

I have been playing Mass Effect through again, this game is fun.

Games that are too heavy on the fast-twitch-shooting stuff just freak me out.

Although yesterday I noticed that after a day of playing these games, I drove really well. Like, with a normal amount of aggression, and I did not feel nervous and agitated. Maybe this was an illusory connection.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Wii
« Reply #174 on: January 07, 2010, 02:57:09 am »

Oh man, GTA IV just makes me want to drive over medians and lawns and peel out so hard, all the time. Tony Hawk games have a similar effect, so it's probably good that I don't own a skateboard.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Wii
« Reply #175 on: January 07, 2010, 05:58:23 am »

When I got back from holiday I spent basically 4 days solid playing Assassin's Creed two, up till the wee hours each night. I haven't got caught up in a game like that for years now, felt good to geek out over something again. Really looking forward to Mass Effect 2, though that means I need to get my 360 fixed.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Nintendo Wii
« Reply #176 on: January 07, 2010, 02:08:36 pm »

Tony Hawk games have a similar effect, so it's probably good that I don't own a skateboard.

YES.  When I was playing Tony Hawk, I'd be out somewhere and find myself thinking, "If you could get up there, you could grind along that rail, then do a kickflip over that gap."
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Nintendo Wii
« Reply #177 on: January 08, 2010, 04:33:19 am »

pro skaters/et al are pretty much the only video games i like.  actually, not so much pro skaters as tony hawks american wasteland.

its 65% about the tunes, to be honest.  when i first played the OGTH, i was all, "dude!  a video game where you can make a dude do unnaturally rad skate tricks AND listen to punk rock at the same time!  SHITYEAH!!!!"
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Nintendo Wii
« Reply #178 on: March 04, 2010, 10:52:03 am »

MEGA MAN 10 IS OUT ON WII WARE.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Wii
« Reply #179 on: March 04, 2010, 05:47:19 pm »

Is it just me or is 10 harder than 9? I finished 9 with some difficulty, but I haven't been able to finish even one level of 10. I think I need to focus on just one boss instead of jumping around.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up