Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nintendo Wii  (Read 44715 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Wii
« Reply #180 on: March 04, 2010, 10:03:11 pm »

MEGA MAN 10 IS OUT ON WII WARE.

AND PLAYSTATION
Logged

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Wii
« Reply #181 on: March 04, 2010, 10:58:16 pm »

AND PLAYSTATION

I think it comes out for the PSN in a week and XBLA at the end of the month. I should have waited for the PSN version because I like the D-Pad on the DS3 better than the wii-mote or classic controller, but for some reason when I got it I thought it was going to be exclusively Wii-ware.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 11:06:02 pm by Mr Trout »
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Nintendo Wii
« Reply #182 on: March 05, 2010, 01:01:04 am »

It's a little harder than MM9.  Also all of the weapons kind of suck while the weapons in 9 were the best of any game in the series.
Logged
ACHIEVE

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Wii
« Reply #183 on: March 05, 2010, 05:29:08 am »

It's a little harder than MM9.

Nooooooo
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Nintendo Wii
« Reply #184 on: March 07, 2010, 11:36:07 am »

Yesterday I got up to the boss of the third level of Dr. Wily's castle ("Block Demon") and holy SHIT that was like the hardest boss in the entire series.  I think next time I play I'll beat it easy, but holy FUCK that shit is not for kids.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Wii
« Reply #185 on: March 08, 2010, 06:59:43 am »

MM9 was what confirmed to me that I Am No Longer Good At Video Games.

I downloaded the demo.  After five tries I successfully crossed the first chasm jump.  I deleted the demo.

Man.  I was really good at Mega Man on the SNES.  I could hold a charged shot while walljumping up a chasm.  Now?  Not so much.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Nintendo Wii
« Reply #186 on: March 08, 2010, 07:03:37 am »

Quote from: Lister
I could hold a charged shot while walljumping up a chasm.

Tantric console gaming.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up