So, uh, I am thinking of returning this already. The controller is SOO inconsistent that it is fuck*ng ridiculous. I am trying to train at tennis and it won't hit the god damn ball when I am swinging the fuck*ng controller. The obcenities in this post don't even come close to how frustrating tennis training made me. Towards the end I was just yelling as I could not come up with any more ways to string together profanity (well, without the female and racial slurs, but I ain't really down with that). I don't know whether I can return it or whether I want to yet, but I am thinking about it now. Sure, the actual Wii Sports games are alot of fun, but game play is different in the training modes for bowling and tennis. Like, it plays completely different, not a very good way to train, one would think. Regardless if you swing the racket it should HIT THE fuck*ng BALL (or, at very least, SWING THE fuck*ng RACKET I AM MOVING MY WHOLE GOD DAMN ARM, INCLUDING MY RACKETAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH). This worries me.
On the plus side, Baseball training (the home run derby one) provided me the oppurtunity to get out some rage. I don't know if how hard/fast you move it is relative to how far you hit it, but before I was angry I hit 3 out of 10 and after I was angry I hit 8 out of 10.
Edit: Melack, I went to your myspace. I have a bass guitar and a bunch of songs I made in Sony Acid (and two in garageband) called naming shitty songs sucks. We should start a band.
Edit 2: Also, I had never bought a Madden game and the last football game I bought was NCAA 2003 for my roommates playstation. I don't particularly like football, and I really don't like Football video games that are realistic, but this Wii Madden was supposed to be different.
Sorry about all the cursing, I just wanted to give you all a chance to experience what it would have been like to be around me when playing Wii Tennis training.