Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Achewood Transcription  (Read 3538 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

evan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 154
    • View Profile
    • http://www.i-got-problems.com
Achewood Transcription
« on: December 01, 2006, 12:25:30 am »

If you haven't already check out the new Achewood transcription thing on every *archive* page. Very Web 2.0- that is, use the community for bitch work. Ah well, it's not a bad idea really.

Just remember that Téodor is spelled Téodor and enter the alt text like this: {{alt text: Achewood is against hoochie mamas.}}

Furthermore, the titles of each comic can be found here
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 12:28:52 am by evan »
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Transcription
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 01:34:27 am »

Dude. A link would hell of help people figure out what you're talking about.

ohno*****'s achewood search archive
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

evan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 154
    • View Profile
    • http://www.i-got-problems.com
Re: Achewood Transcription
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 01:52:16 am »

Well first of all, that would happen; second of all there are links all over achewood.com so I figured people could probably get it on their own.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Transcription
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 02:09:16 am »

Huh. Chris seemed to be practically avoiding OhNo***** on purpose for a while. I never thought he'd sign up.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Transcription
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 02:19:34 am »

I am a little freaked out.  CortJstr can be replaced by a *****?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Transcription
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 02:36:25 am »

OK, I am even more freaked out after clicking around the links, thinking 'who the heck would do this?' and then realizing that I could imagine myself lying on the couch bored with a bad cold and nothing to read, watching lousy TV and mindlessly typing in dialogue.

And furthermore: 599 comics are participating?  And this is presumably only a subset of the number of comics that exists? I am flabbergasted.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Achewood Transcription
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 03:17:36 am »

OK, I am even more freaked out after clicking around the links, thinking 'who the heck would do this?' and then realizing that I could imagine myself lying on the couch bored with a bad cold and nothing to read, watching lousy TV and mindlessly typing in dialogue.

And furthermore: 599 comics are participating?  And this is presumably only a subset of the number of comics that exists? I am flabbergasted.

Don't underestimate the geeks.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Achewood Transcription
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 04:17:28 am »

I sent Chris an email about this a year or so ago, suggesting he add Achewood to the service to make his fans' lives so much easier. Never got a response. Good to see he finally got around to it.

Lt. Geyser Shitdick

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -13
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Transcription
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 06:55:30 am »

Yeah, I'm sure it was all you.

I did three strips but I'll be Goddamned if I'm doing all that formatting bullshit.  I don't even put the names of who's speaking.
Logged

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Achewood Transcription
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 07:17:43 am »

Yeah, I'm sure it was all you.

I did three strips but I'll be Goddamned if I'm doing all that formatting bullshit.  I don't even put the names of who's speaking.

How is it that you gather the strength to crawl out of bed every morning?

DanSC

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 79
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Transcription
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 09:38:28 am »

I just did one. It'll be nice to have this search feature, I think.
Logged
"If you can't have fun playin' with a toy truck, then it's time to reevaluate your life."

Lt. Geyser Shitdick

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -13
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Transcription
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006, 08:59:30 pm »

How is it that you gather the strength to crawl out of bed every morning?

Screw you pal!  If I was that lazy I wouldn't even have the energy to fini
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Transcription
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2006, 04:09:48 am »

"All Achewood dialogue is now searchable."

Don't underestimate the geeks.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1]   Go Up