Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: SafeSearch is off - Dec. 04 2006  (Read 10204 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
SafeSearch is off - Dec. 04 2006
« on: December 04, 2006, 05:30:59 am »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12042006


I saw them play in August or Sept. '01.  She plays drums barefoot.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: SafeSearch is off - Dec. 04 2006
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 06:15:45 am »

I was going to start a thread but didn't know what to title it.  Great choice.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: SafeSearch is off - Dec. 04 2006
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 07:24:28 am »

oh man. I haven't listened to them in a while.

actually, that's a lie. they came on in my friend's room like 2 days ago.

"fell in love with a girl" was the first song I learned to play on an electric guitar. I was borrowing my friend's, and I discovered the "gain" channel, and, well, the rest is history.


edit: I think this strip would be better if the safesearch were On. But I suppose it's permanently off, in that household.

I always get mad when mine is on. Because, I mean, yeah. I was searching for "Roman Coliseum..." but some tits would have been a nice surprise.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 09:01:35 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

DanSC

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 79
    • View Profile
Re: SafeSearch is off - Dec. 04 2006
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 09:18:54 am »

Of COURSE Teodor would want to see Meg White naked.
Logged
"If you can't have fun playin' with a toy truck, then it's time to reevaluate your life."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: SafeSearch is off - Dec. 04 2006
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2006, 01:56:40 pm »

Female drummers are all bouncy. It excites up the blood.
Logged

mkilly

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
    • Glitter & Twang
Re: SafeSearch is off - Dec. 04 2006
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2006, 04:17:08 pm »

IS THIS PERHAPS THE AUTHOR EDITORIALIZING? I presume as much. If so, ... and if else ... word to that, Meg White has it going on. don't believe me? behold
Logged
I never age at all, never die, unlike all the stars in the sky I'll be young forever and why?--'cause I'm a vampire.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: SafeSearch is off - Dec. 04 2006
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2006, 04:23:01 pm »

Poor Teodor. In my younger days I tried this about twice a week. I've been there, mate. I've been there.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: SafeSearch is off - Dec. 04 2006
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2006, 05:11:03 pm »

Meg White is a better fed, less pointy Christina Ricci.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: SafeSearch is off - Dec. 04 2006
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2006, 05:44:33 pm »

WHAT R THE BEST CELEB NUDES U GOT
Logged
ACHIEVE

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: SafeSearch is off - Dec. 04 2006
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2006, 05:45:55 pm »

Female drummers are all bouncy. It excites up the blood.

So Karen Carpenter would be the exception that proves the rule?
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: SafeSearch is off - Dec. 04 2006
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2006, 06:11:16 pm »

I think it's time to have a hands-up session: how many of us have seen an attractive famous lady, and vainly typed her name followed by any variant of "XXX", "Nude" etc.?
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: SafeSearch is off - Dec. 04 2006
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2006, 06:23:49 pm »

Eh. I don't dig on celebrity fakes. Plus I tend to be out of the loop on who's "famous"
Logged

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: SafeSearch is off - Dec. 04 2006
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2006, 06:24:48 pm »

I think it's time to have a hands-up session: how many of us have seen an attractive famous lady, and vainly typed her name followed by any variant of "XXX", "Nude" etc.?

I think we can safely count anyone here who has ever used the Internet as a teenager. I will add myself to that list.

Alternate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 141
  • the dinosaurs died for your sins
    • View Profile
Re: SafeSearch is off - Dec. 04 2006
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2006, 11:02:10 pm »

I think it's time to have a hands-up session: how many of us have seen an attractive famous lady, and vainly typed her name followed by any variant of "XXX", "Nude" etc.?

I've mainly done this with Tasha Yar/Denise Crosby. 
Logged
Science fun fact:  Did you know that sharks are the awesomest of all animals?

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: SafeSearch is off - Dec. 04 2006
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2006, 11:30:06 pm »

From the bottle on the desk, in addition to being an unsuccessful Googler, it appears Teodor is a major lightweight.

I've mainly done this with Tasha Yar/Denise Crosby. 

She was an object of my affection in the late '80s as well.  Sadly, time has done her no favors.  She looks more like her dad these days.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 11:42:38 pm by jaydub »
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up