Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: World's tallest man saves dolphins.  (Read 12571 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: World's tallest man saves dolphins.
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2007, 05:22:27 pm »

However, 2 feet shorter than me would be... an extreme.

Less crude jokes made about where her head is in relation to his crotch, the better.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: World's tallest man saves dolphins.
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2007, 07:11:15 pm »

Well, keep in mind that she's 5'6", which means she's still taller than the average lady. (And me.)
Logged

Muse_Of_Fire

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 27
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 210
  • Purveyor of Tomcoolery
    • View Profile
Re: World's tallest man saves dolphins.
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2007, 06:13:27 am »

I am 5' 2" and everyone considers me "short" except me. I mean, I know I'm a tiny person, but I never *feel* short except when I'm in a crowd and I realize I can't see anything except peoples' backs and sterna and elbows. I like being the size I am. Mr. MoF is a full foot taller than I am. I like it. It trips some primal "The Man Is The Protector" vibe in me that is really nice.

And lfm, I think you have an idea for pure academic gold, there. You should publish it now, burnout or no!
Logged
I'm afraid of ending up like Dugger.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: World's tallest man saves dolphins.
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2007, 06:21:11 am »

despite being about 6' tall, I still think of most people as being taller than me. Until 8th or 9th grade, i was always the shortest guy.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up