Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood New Roast Beef band name: THE DATA-TONES

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy holidays!  (Read 10475 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy holidays!
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2006, 08:28:40 am »

Quote from: theinevitable
wow, so, have I gotten it across that my girlfriend is not Grace?

Definitely.

WINK WINK.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy holidays!
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2006, 05:41:43 pm »

So does that mean that Grace is available?  I mean, if she thinks you're a dick that speaks pretty well of her.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy holidays!
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2006, 05:45:39 pm »

she doesn't think I'm a dick!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy holidays!
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2006, 05:58:55 pm »

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy holidays!
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2006, 09:18:54 pm »

I was... I was kidding! She called me the other day and told me she misses me! Fuck!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy holidays!
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2006, 10:59:16 pm »

Quote from: theinevitable
She called me the other day and told me she misses me!

Which she is that, the she who misses you?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy holidays!
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2006, 11:18:19 pm »

the one that Jough said thinks I'm a dick!

fuck!

Fine, people, I am getting it on with all of them. You found me out. I am cheating on my girlfriend with every single girl there is a picture of on my Flickr.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Happy holidays!
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2006, 03:47:37 am »

Hehehee... poor theinev, now we all know that you're really a stone-cold player. Deep down, and Grace/Jennifer should've seen it coming.











;) I'm teasing! I know that you are true to your lady!
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy holidays!
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2006, 07:43:27 am »

I'm currently imagining tabloid gossip rags created only for sale to, like, twenty-five people who read this message board. The headlines start conflating your name with the girls to make cutesy little catchphrases and everything:

"Grinevitable out/Jenevitable in?" "Possible Grennifer Love Double-Cross?"

They would go broke after one issue but they would all be awesome.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy holidays!
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2006, 07:54:51 am »

Ironically, Grace is not one of the girls I have been accused of cheating on jennifer with. (by her friend, who knows I would never do that. So I hope she was kidding.)

my favorite was when she called me and said "so, how's your friend who wants to fuck you? Yes, daniel, I know about that. I'm very disappointed in you."

I still can't figure out who she was talking about.

...I mean, because there are so many?

Happy Holidays, People!

I have a bad habit of derailing threads with personal Garbage.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy holidays!
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2006, 08:59:19 am »

(Her friend is using grade-school triple-reverse psychology to say that she wants you to cheat on Jennifer with HER. It would not be more obvious if she started claiming you have cooties.)
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy holidays!
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2006, 04:44:25 pm »

Wow this thread turned to Nazi gold while I was gone.

Three Christmas dinners in the bag.  Horrible issues at home scabbing over.  Plan for New Year's Eve?  A bucket of chicken, some crispy Stellas*, a stack of movies, the new home theatre system and the SO.  Cheers!

(*I kid you not, I stood in the vendor, and there was a case of Stellas, and the term "crispy Stellas" echoed in my head so hard it was impossible not to buy them!  And now... and now it's hard to not just crack 'em open now!)
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy holidays!
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2006, 06:05:29 pm »

lfm-- you are not the first person to suggest this. By far.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy holidays!
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2006, 10:52:15 pm »

Quote from: side_show
some crispy Stellas

I too now call these Crispy Stellas. I got some Stellas for a coupla friends for helping me with something at work and... yep.

I called 'em "crispy Stellas" and they looked at me weird.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Happy holidays!
« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2006, 06:22:35 am »

I too now call these Crispy Stellas. I got some Stellas for a coupla friends for helping me with something at work and... yep.

I called 'em "crispy Stellas" and they looked at me weird.

I fuck*ng love me some Artois. Using the adjective "crispy" only heightens my enjoyment of them.

I also love saying "Oh, nice, a frosty Amstel (Light) instead of a puddle that a rhino crapped in."
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up