Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Nice Pat? (09-24-03)  (Read 12884 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2003, 11:58:39 pm »

Jough, did you re-open this thread?  'Cause damn, did it wander.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2003, 12:01:37 am »

Quote from: "jldunston"
Jough, did you re-open this thread?  'Cause damn, did it wander.


I'm just saying that maybe Pat became nice because smeg conducts. (Smegma being the opposite of amber).
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2003, 12:09:05 am »

I was enjoying its wandering, and since I posted to it I figured I'd let people reply to me. ;)

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2003, 12:12:47 am »

Quote from: "jough"
I was enjoying its wandering, and since I posted to it I figured I'd let people reply to me. ;)


So what's your SIGN, baby!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2003, 12:14:50 am »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "jough"
I was enjoying its wandering, and since I posted to it I figured I'd let people reply to me. ;)


So what's your SIGN, baby!


I'm going to guess it's a pentacle
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2003, 12:41:01 am »

I'm just thoroughly disturbed by all the new directions this things taking!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2003, 01:07:25 am »

Quote from: "slink"
I'm just thoroughly disturbed by all the new directions this things taking!


SIGN, DAMNIT. Sun, moon, rising at least!
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2003, 01:35:20 am »

I am a Taurus.  But you're going to have to use better lines if you expect me to "put out."  I'm easy, but I ain't that fuggin easy.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2003, 02:20:44 am »

Hey jough, are those ASTRONAUT #####?
Logged
goose means greedy

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2003, 02:36:43 am »

Hey 'lucia, do you have any Lithuanian in you?

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2003, 04:20:22 am »

Quote from: "jough"
I am a Taurus.  But you're going to have to use better lines if you expect me to "put out."  I'm easy, but I ain't that fuggin easy.


EYE AM A SKORPIO. EYE H8 J00
Logged

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2003, 09:05:57 am »

Considering where this thread is going, all I got to say is,"Thats Just Pat!!"
Logged
[expletive deleted]

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2003, 12:11:05 pm »

Quote from: "doomglobe"
Considering where this thread is going, all I got to say is,"Thats Just Pat!!"

[IMAGE]



Why for I am aroused?

[Hey guys please don't quote images!  Thanks!  -- The Mgmt.]
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2003, 02:10:47 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "side_show"
Also, jough's new avatar is...disconcerting.


Why, just because I'm a year and a half older in it than I was in the previous avatar?



No, it's because you remind me so much of myself at that age!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2003, 02:18:36 pm »

I give up.  

I changed my av, too, in keeping with Jough's theme.  Whee!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up