Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog  (Read 3055 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile

http://www.achewood.com/comic.php?date=12222006

Now we know what Nice Pete has been up to the last five strips.  That stuff is pretty thick
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

DanSC

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 79
    • View Profile

Does Lyle take it back?
Logged
"If you can't have fun playin' with a toy truck, then it's time to reevaluate your life."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK

Holy smokes. I wouldn't want to be the poor dog that has to eat Lyle Gabriel's dick.

Not on a dry day in Britain would Lyle take anything back, so I think we're going to see a fight. Also, the two ticks next to his name on the chalkboard are pretty darn ominous.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

MrCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 18
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile

So its cool to use hair product for image concious black men, but not ok to infer that there's something =mexican= about it...

Damn is Nice Pete a fucked up kinda guy.
Logged
I'LL BE DEAD BY THE TIME THEY SLAP THE CUFFS ON

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

So is a "gay mexican car" a car driven by a gay mexican or is the car itself a homosexual?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

So is a "gay mexican car" a car driven by a gay mexican or is the car itself a homosexual?

Hot car on car action.
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile

Is the alt text ("Muswc Hair," as of press time) a typo, is Chris learning Welsh, or am I missing a gag?

Because Welsh is awesome but I think it's the least likely of the three.

EDIT: Now it says "Music Hair."  At least I know I wasn't missing out on an hilarious jape.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 09:09:45 pm by Turbo Ninja »
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest

So is a "gay mexican car" a car driven by a gay mexican or is the car itself a homosexual?

It's got Todd's "Boy Dog" rig and tries to fornicate with other cars that have Boy Dogs. It's a social problem!
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile

I think it's pretty hilarious that Nice Pete thinks a waterproof Liberace is a gay Mexican car.

Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com

Somehow I liked "Muswc Hair" better.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2006, 08:38:10 am »

I think it's pretty hilarious that Nice Pete thinks a waterproof Liberace is a gay Mexican car.

The Mexican car part is from Lyle's second sentence ("you have that thing smogged, ese?") and the gay is from Liberace. He is combining all the insults into a single potent image.
Logged

innes

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 42
  • thanks awfully
    • View Profile
Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2006, 12:42:31 pm »

Scintillating Liberace imagery equals t-can.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2006, 04:15:44 pm »

I can't believe nobody has done a Liberace Artcar.  That seems like a perfect idea.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2006, 04:21:38 pm »

Was the last frame always tilted and corner-mounted to look like a snapshot from someone's Book of Memories?  I don't remember that from yesterday but it's possible I was distracted by the concept of "Muswc."
Logged

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2006, 08:22:47 pm »

It occurs to me that, of the entire Achewood cast, only Lyle would have the wherewithall and gumption to take down Nice Pete. Given Pete's homicidal bent, however, it would seem the only way to do so would be to murder him.

On the other hand, Lyle's ethanol-soaked ways and gruff but funloving demeanor might be able to win him over. We shall see.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up