Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog  (Read 3059 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2006, 09:53:50 pm »

Quote from: Formica
It occurs to me that, of the entire Achewood cast, only Lyle would have the wherewithall and gumption to take down Nice Pete.

Beef and Ray could.

But only as a team.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2006, 12:21:10 pm »

Was the last frame always tilted and corner-mounted to look like a snapshot from someone's Book of Memories?  I don't remember that from yesterday but it's possible I was distracted by the concept of "Muswc."

Yeah, I would bet that it was updated in.
Logged
ACHIEVE

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2006, 12:49:46 pm »

So is a "gay mexican car" a car driven by a gay mexican or is the car itself a homosexual?

Like all products mexican, the mexican gay car has magic realism built into it, and as a result it will only drive you to mexican gay bars. No matter where you go, the minute you step out of it - bam -, flaming mexican gay bar.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 12:59:06 pm by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up