Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Urban Dead Thread  (Read 25165 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Urban Dead Thread
« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2007, 08:12:10 pm »

Made my way to Wykewood and Eleanor's present location with a pile of loaded guns. I'll proceed to properly unload them once my AP recover.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Urban Dead Thread
« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2007, 08:24:59 pm »

one of my two is in Wykewood-- and will be there Alive once he is revived.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Urban Dead Thread
« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2007, 08:33:01 pm »

Where is our meeting place going to be? I vote a pub of some sort, but I'm not picky.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Urban Dead Thread
« Reply #108 on: January 14, 2007, 08:41:47 pm »

one of my two is in Wykewood-- and will be there Alive once he is revived.

I totally got PKd by some jerk, who is now on my shit list.  (A level 9 military asshole gunned me down in an auto repair shop, the bastard.)  I'm awaiting a revive in the Wykewood cemetary, and I just recognized J. Roberts in the pile of dead bodies.  I should be up and running by morning. 

I'm in talks with the JoGen (the group that basically runs Wykewood) to see if we can get an exception to the Uniform Barricading Policy to set up camp in a pub.  I'll let you know when the location is confirmed.  I'm RL friends with some of the JoGens and Pedro has agreed to plead on our behalf as well.  He' thinks they'll be amenable as long as we're willing to help out around Wykewood -- maintain barricades, defend the hospitals, etc. 

Ben (and anyone else looking for XP), if you're looking for a place to unload that ammo, the Lavington Crescent PD has been having trouble lately, and I noticed a crowd of zeds around Adalbert General Hospital this afternoon on my way to the revive point. 

That's all the news so far.  I'll let you know when I've got a clubhouse for us. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Urban Dead Thread
« Reply #109 on: January 14, 2007, 11:26:00 pm »

Silke Sen is in Polwhiele Way Fire Station in Greentown, on the verge of dying from infection. WTF am I supposed to do? She has 7 HP left. And no FAKs.

do we lack a Medic or a Private more? I need to pick which of my two people should hang around with y'all... considering they can't both do it without causing issues.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Urban Dead Thread
« Reply #110 on: January 15, 2007, 03:45:23 am »

Lavington Crescent was clear when I popped in, but the 'cades were down to light so I reinforced them up to XHeavy.

I have some syringes if you still need revival. Just give me the cemetary's coordinates.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Urban Dead Thread
« Reply #111 on: January 15, 2007, 05:28:10 am »

I just joined. What am I supposed to be doing here?

My name is MOTHERFUHKER.

Skills Tree

You currently have 8 Experience Points to spend, MOTHERFUHCKER.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Urban Dead Thread
« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2007, 05:53:51 am »

Talks with the JoGen are going well.  They welcome us with open arms, and I encourage you to check out their forum here: http://jgenerals.proboards102.com/

I'm thinking we probably need a more secure place to discuss our plans...you never know where a zombie spy will show up in metagame.  Let me see if Jough will let me set something up in the Hidden Hills. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Urban Dead Thread
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2007, 03:17:53 pm »

New hidden forum.  Everyone who has posted a character name has been given access.  Let me know if you can't see it or if you've just joined and want in. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Urban Dead Thread
« Reply #114 on: October 07, 2007, 07:01:06 pm »

ZOMBIE THREAD!  RUN!

I wanted to bring this back in because I got an email from Max Grivas of the Josephine's Generals the other day.  They miss us.  Is anyone still playing?  Are any of the new folks around here interested in joining up?  I'm fine with being a rogue zombie hunter, but I figure if you guys are still hanging around somewhere we may as well hang around together. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

mavies

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 51
    • View Profile
Re: Urban Dead Thread
« Reply #115 on: October 09, 2007, 09:50:06 pm »

I'll give it a shot.. played this ages and ages ago but never really got into it. So I got a new policeguy, rather creatively named mavies, ready to kick some butts! Or maybe not.. I got the whole too many server hits thing. I'll look into this in the morning..
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Urban Dead Thread
« Reply #116 on: October 09, 2007, 10:27:47 pm »

Neat, give us your profile ID# (the number string at the end of your profile's URL) and I'll add you so you can see the hidden forum. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Urban Dead Thread
« Reply #117 on: October 09, 2007, 10:50:56 pm »

New hidden forum.  Everyone who has posted a character name has been given access.  Let me know if you can't see it or if you've just joined and want in. 

Wait... is this the forum with all the sexy talk?!
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Urban Dead Thread
« Reply #118 on: October 09, 2007, 11:19:14 pm »

Call me old-fashioned but I'd imagine that sexy talk and shootin' zombies are in different places.

Just me, just old-fashioned me.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Urban Dead Thread
« Reply #119 on: October 10, 2007, 02:19:28 am »

Wait... is this the forum with all the sexy talk?!

Isn't that...every forum? 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up