Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Random comic button added  (Read 6809 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

vivouk

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 88
    • View Profile
Re: Random comic button added
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2007, 11:27:18 pm »

Cans for quoting an excellent REM song.

Your local can dispenser.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Random comic button added
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2007, 12:48:42 am »

Damn, that reminded me of my favorite Verve song/lyric:

Imagine the future
Woke up with a scream
I was buying some feelings
From a vending machine

Hey, it is about drugs and dreams, that fits in great.  See, we are talking about dreams, and since I quit doing coke it is always on my mind.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

vivouk

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 88
    • View Profile
Re: Random comic button added
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2007, 03:53:40 am »

AND we mentioned Rapid Eye Movement!

HIGH-FIVE!
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Random comic button added
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2007, 09:59:49 am »

HELLS YEAH!!!
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: Random comic button added
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2007, 06:50:56 pm »

Linnea, I have a solution for you.

That solution is that you do the exact opposite of what most men in Alaska want. You move away from Alaska, and into my house, and I will make you delicious meals.

Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

innes

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 42
  • thanks awfully
    • View Profile
Re: Random comic button added
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2007, 07:22:00 pm »

LL Cool A

MILA - Mum I'd Like to... Achewood.

Hm.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Random comic button added
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2007, 08:42:36 pm »

LL Cool A

MILA - Mum I'd Like to... Achewood.

Hm.


LL Cool J's nickname is an abbreviation of Ladies Love Cool James.
Logged

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Random comic button added
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2007, 09:14:09 pm »

This random comic feature is great. I just used it and discovered an Achewood comic that I had never read before! It was like finding a small Christmas present a week later that somehow got stuck in the branches of the tree -- if that's even possible. The comic in question is the one where Beef spends the afternoon watching rally car videos and subsequently develops a phobia of doing anything whatsoever for fear that a rally car will pop out of nowhere and run him down. I didn't read it the first time because I was in Europe this past summer. I thought I'd caught up on all the ones I'd missed, but I managed to miss one!

vivouk

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 88
    • View Profile
Re: Random comic button added
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2007, 10:13:12 pm »

That's one of my favourites. The look on his face in the last panel is priceless.  :D
Logged

innes

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 42
  • thanks awfully
    • View Profile
Re: Random comic button added
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2007, 11:38:35 pm »

LL Cool J's nickname is an abbreviation of Ladies Love Cool James.

This is a fact that I knew.
Mind you - he's a bit panto these days is LLcoolJ.
"The club was far from empty. It was crowded at the entry" - check it, that's some wicked rhymes yo [botched gang sign attempt here]
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Random comic button added
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2007, 01:02:14 am »

I guess that onstad moved the Random Comic button to the TOP of the page.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up