Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My God I am lame.  (Read 3879 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
My God I am lame.
« on: September 25, 2003, 03:42:23 am »

300th Post Party!  Woo Hoo!


Just kick me in the nuts now.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
My God I am lame.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2003, 03:47:46 am »

Hey, I somehow managed to turn an entirely different thread into a "whoo, Todd rank" thread. So this is welcome. And congrats!

(Also: ape in a rocket.)
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
My God I am lame.
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2003, 04:01:27 am »

Good goin'. August! And V-adore, too. I just passed up Choopernickel on the list and we'll see how far I get. I also looked at the top 10 posters and we are responsible for like 60% of the posts. Way to shoulder the load! Or shovel the load. Or whatever...
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
My God I am lame.
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2003, 05:47:30 am »

Christ-all, I haven't been posting much lately.

Too much book-reading going on over here.

Mebbe I'll get back into the swing of posting after my b-day passes.

Congrats, all!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
My God I am lame.
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2003, 11:14:22 am »

and happy birthday choopernickel!
Logged
goose means greedy

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
My God I am lame.
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2003, 02:08:22 pm »

So lame....THAT YOU"RE COOL?!!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
My God I am lame.
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2003, 02:12:22 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Hey, I somehow managed to turn an entirely different thread into a "whoo, Todd rank" thread. So this is welcome. And congrats!


Oh come on! Two posts hardly counts as a thread hijacking. Cut me some slack over here.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
My God I am lame.
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2003, 09:50:51 pm »

Of course, none of you can withstand the awesome power of my highly lame post count!

Then again, most of my posts are two line quips.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
My God I am lame.
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2003, 11:46:04 pm »

Yeah.  Plus you morph into Satan.

You win this round.
Logged
goose means greedy

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
My God I am lame.
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2003, 11:46:41 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Of course, none of you can withstand the awesome power of my highly lame post count!

Then again, most of my posts are two line quips.


I'll get you one day boy!
Funny how your avatar went into it's scary grin just after I read your post. Timed perfectly. I think it's some sinister plot you've set up?!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
My God I am lame.
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2003, 12:13:08 am »

Been smoking something, Slink?

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
My God I am lame.
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2003, 12:41:36 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Been smoking something, Slink?


Alas no. Though it may well be residual!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
My God I am lame.
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2003, 02:18:32 am »

ahhh, residual is the worst.  Ever have one of those days where things are extra-funny but you can't seem to hold onto a pen?
Logged
goose means greedy

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
My God I am lame.
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2003, 04:18:20 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
ahhh, residual is the worst.  Ever have one of those days where things are extra-funny but you can't seem to hold onto a pen?


Most of them! Everything's been a little trippy for the last couple of years. Again, could be medical, could be my misguided not-quite-just-youth.

Some days it's fun being me.
JESUS! That sandwich is trying to eat me!

Actually it's kind of like The Big Lebowski.

plus, I can barely write with a pen anymore. If I try to write a letter by hand I have to drop the pen from handcramps after a sentence.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
My God I am lame.
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2003, 02:35:12 pm »

A few days after a week long spree of enjoying of "a certain game of golf" I once found myself totally lost in a department store's women's wear section.  I hadn't partaken in around 3 days but for some reason returned to my state of delirium.  I walked around and around -probably in circles and eventually settled into a change room for a nice little rest.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up