Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: THE FURY OF THE MOME RATH January 8 2007  (Read 3204 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: THE FURY OF THE MOME RATH January 8 2007
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 02:43:54 am »

They're going to make poor Nice Pete cry, making fun of him like that.

Poor guy.  He just wants to play good music, like the kind men would play.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: THE FURY OF THE MOME RATH January 8 2007
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 02:48:34 am »

I personally would have called this thread "THE SEMEN OF THE DEMON ICED THE DEATH-CAKES ONE BY ONE," but really, there's no losing in this game.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: THE FURY OF THE MOME RATH January 8 2007
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 02:55:20 am »

But there is a limit on the length of thread titles, I think? I recall being frustrated by this in the past.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: THE FURY OF THE MOME RATH January 8 2007
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 03:12:48 am »

What is NP doing up there? Is he also smoking on the roof?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: THE FURY OF THE MOME RATH January 8 2007
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 03:54:12 am »

I dig this one, I think.

but it sucks when people talk about you sucking at music behind your back. You always hear about it later, in my experience.

And then they kick you out of their band (and make out with your girlfriend? a year later?). Jerks.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: THE FURY OF THE MOME RATH January 8 2007
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 04:02:36 am »

My bands name is The Happy Cheminal (THC- my vote) or Carpet (the other guy right nows vote).  The third member gets back from studying in Russia in less than a week, so all will be solved (hopefully).

I think Nice Pete is smoking a cigarette, as that looks like a zippo kind of.  You don't smoke bowls with zippos, so it is either a joint or a cig.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 04:06:18 am by KeithHernandez »
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: THE FURY OF THE MOME RATH January 8 2007
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 04:15:23 am »

I think he's holding a pipe in his right hand (left of picture) and a lighter in the other.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: THE FURY OF THE MOME RATH January 8 2007
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2007, 04:19:13 am »

yeah, that is definately a possibility to.  I guess he IS getting ready for band practice, after all.

Edit:  And you are right.  I mistook his goatee thing as something coming out of his mouth.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

coldfrog

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 30
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 165
  • From Shakespeare's Lights upon Friday's Eve
    • View Profile
    • Some crappy pictures I do sometimes
Re: THE FURY OF THE MOME RATH January 8 2007
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2007, 04:48:38 am »

If something were to be rent in twain by twain, is that fourths, or is that the enraged spirit of mark twain, as resurrected by the enraged spirit of Lewis Carroll, only rending it into halves?

Do you think Nice Pete somehow got involved with Ray's Evil Banjo?  They have a lot in common.
Logged
Let no man put asunder what I believe is thee proper attyre for footballe.

DanSC

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 79
    • View Profile
Re: THE FURY OF THE MOME RATH January 8 2007
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2007, 05:02:50 am »

I wouldn't have pegged NP for the smoke-a-bowl-on-the-roof type.
Logged
"If you can't have fun playin' with a toy truck, then it's time to reevaluate your life."

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: THE FURY OF THE MOME RATH January 8 2007
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2007, 05:11:10 am »

I wouldn't have guessed NP to be a weed-smoking man at all. Then again, he did make pruno in jail, so maybe he is down with recreating via toxins. Do you think that he actually mellows out when he smokes, or does he just get creepier and even more paranoid?

Ominous indeed, omba.

Have we talked about all the bad guys in the Achewood universe as having mustaches? Pete's freaky banger, Showbiz's mustache, Mantonio...
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 06:00:53 am by linnea »
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: THE FURY OF THE MOME RATH January 8 2007
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2007, 07:37:11 am »

Stone-cold psychos do whatever they need to do so as to close out the voices.

Prune vodka, street weed, snorting Sleepytime Tea, whatever gets one through the night.

I, for example, took twice the recommended dosage of an over-the-counter sleep-aid. This is how very slightly crazy people block out the very tiny voices. It's how it's done. It's all a matter of scale.

Also: I love the term "elf-rock" so incredibly much as I'm convinced heavy metal is the funniest thing ever. More people should make reference to "elf-rock". This is what strips like this are awesome for.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: THE FURY OF THE MOME RATH January 8 2007
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2007, 07:46:53 am »

He's smoking a meth pipe.
Logged
ACHIEVE

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: THE FURY OF THE MOME RATH January 8 2007
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2007, 02:53:08 pm »

He's smoking a meth pipe.

Oh GOD. That would explain a thing or two. He is from West Virginia, after all.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up