Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE FURY OF THE MOME RATH January 8 2007  (Read 3190 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: THE FURY OF THE MOME RATH January 8 2007
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2007, 03:33:06 pm »

Oh GOD. That would explain a thing or two. He is from West Virginia, after all.

And according to Slate we are in the midst of a meth fake-ademic
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: THE FURY OF THE MOME RATH January 8 2007
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2007, 06:30:57 pm »

St Louis-- Meth Capital of the World! (or, so I've heard.)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: THE FURY OF THE MOME RATH January 8 2007
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2007, 09:36:03 pm »

I have heard that eastern Oklahoma is the meth capital of the world, so maybe St Louis is since, you know, it is a town with more than like 2000 people in it that is pretty close to where alot of meth is made. 

Anyhow, I don't know if that is a meth pipe, it would be really fuck*ng hot, so maybe it is like one of those meth bubbler things, but other than that I don't see it.  That, or, Onstad doesn't take into account meth physics, which is definately possible.  Or Nice Pete gets off on burning himself, also a possibility.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 09:55:13 pm by KeithHernandez »
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: THE FURY OF THE MOME RATH January 8 2007
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2007, 09:46:08 pm »

yeah, for real. Don't they do that? I seem to recall "burns on hands" being a sign of meth use. Or is that Crack? I forget. Maybe both.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: THE FURY OF THE MOME RATH January 8 2007
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2007, 09:55:45 pm »

from my understanding (i usually stick to fun drugs) it would be both.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up