That ambulance is the cutest vehivle I've ever seen.
What kind of evil human being would shoot a bunny anyway?
I would, and here's why.
Here is my ex-guinea pig (don't worry, I didn't kill him, I gave him away to a
no-kill shelter):

Cute as a button, right?
WRONG.
The propensity of a guinea pig to just be a filthy disgusting animal, despite changing its bedding (and I used CareFresh Ultra == super-expensive, and ultra-absorbent) every two or three days, utterly astounds me.
These animals will go out of their way, no matter what you do to stop them, finding ways to heave their own shit in every direction, when they're not
eating it.
They also have a nasty habit of getting scared of their own flatulence; if you have multiple guinea pigs, they will be scared by the other guinea pig getting scared; this starts a 3 AM feedback loop that makes you seriously consider snapping their little necks and making
cuy, Bolivian style.
And this is from an animal I consider useful, because they prefer grass to any other vegetable, so theoretically they could serve as a natural lawnmower.
An aside: I always dreamed of having two side-by-side plots of land, one with midgets in tiny cowboy outfits, ponchos and chaps, herding hundreds upon hundreds of guinea pigs, right next door to Tutsi giants, in appropriately acromegalic cowboy outfits, herding hundreds of capybara.Aside to the aside: I have since supplanted this idea with my idea for a 1700's themed gay bar, Ye Olde Colonial Buggery and Fudge Packynge Shoppe.
Aa rabbits are every bit as stupid and filthy as guinea pigs, and as they also prefer vegetables that humans can eat, they deserve to be killed.[/u]