Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Rabbit services (09-25-03)  (Read 10265 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Rabbit services -9/25/03
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2003, 01:57:58 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "side_show"

What kind of evil human being would shoot a bunny anyway?


Well, there are places overrun by the little furry buggers, and in those instances, I support people shooting them to then eat, and not for just sport.
Sport killing I find truly disgusting, but it can be necessary to level out species' population when we've screwed the planet up so bad that the natural predators can't keep up. Look at Australia - a continent formerly without the predators to get rid of the rabbits we introduced there!
None of this howver means I could pick up a gun and go out and shoot a rabbit.


Yeah, I'm certainly no hunter, but I'm also no opposed to it - still it takes a special kind of person to shoot a bunny.  Ever seen Rodger and Me?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Rabbit services -9/25/03
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2003, 02:30:04 pm »

If you go to australia you will meet tons of people who hate rabbits, you might even eat rabbit.

Also, I like to eat rabbits. However, I would not have the balls to shoot anything that would get picked up in a hopping ambulence. that would just be scary beyond belief. I would shoot the easter bunny, maybe, because it creeps me out how he sneaks into my house every year.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Rabbit services -9/25/03
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2003, 02:39:33 pm »

I just couldn't kill something I could snuggle with.  But if you find them tasty go nuts!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Rabbit services -9/25/03
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2003, 02:45:38 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"

Yeah, I'm certainly no hunter, but I'm also no opposed to it - still it takes a special kind of person to shoot a bunny.  Ever seen Rodger and Me?


Not yet. Though I plan to very soon.
And I certainly agree, the types of people who I've known who kill small furry things, I've never really got on with.
They tend to seem a bit... challenged...
Doesn't mean I don't respect some of the English people who live the country love in a non fascist and old time way.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Rabbit services -9/25/03
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2003, 03:47:11 pm »

Quote from: "doomglobe"
If you go to australia you will meet tons of people who hate rabbits, you might even eat rabbit.

Also, I like to eat rabbits. However, I would not have the balls to shoot anything that would get picked up in a hopping ambulence. that would just be scary beyond belief. I would shoot the easter bunny, maybe, because it creeps me out how he sneaks into my house every year.


I'm not a big fan of rabbit. Maybe it's too gamey or something.

I'm just glad we don't get picked up in people shaped ambulences. That would just be creepy. Although they might be easier to spot coming up behind you on the road.

If somebody is going to sneak in your house once a year the least they can do is leave awesome presents behind.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Rabbit services -9/25/03
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2003, 03:50:20 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I'm just glad we don't get picked up in people shaped ambulences. That would just be creepy. Although they might be easier to spot coming up behind you on the road.


All screaming a great big human scream instead of a siren.

All using the principles of walking instead of rolling.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Rabbit services -9/25/03
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2003, 04:39:23 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I'm just glad we don't get picked up in people shaped ambulences. That would just be creepy. Although they might be easier to spot coming up behind you on the road.


All screaming a great big human scream instead of a siren.

All using the principles of walking instead of rolling.


Psh. I figured it would be more like a giant person-shape like riding a Segway or something. Problaby with "Amazon.com" and the Coke logo plaster all over the sides.

Because there is never too much corporate sponsorship.

So it ocurrs to me, if we carried this out would any of them "all use the priciples of rolling"? The only one I can think of is those little rolly polly bugs.

And octopus ambulences must be just freaky.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Rabbit services -9/25/03
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2003, 04:51:32 pm »

Imagine a slug ambulance.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Kelly

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 7
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/kviva59/Artworks_by_Kelly_Vivanco.html
Rabbit services -9/25/03
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2003, 05:02:25 pm »

Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Rabbit services -9/25/03
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2003, 05:40:55 pm »

Quote from: "Kelly"
[Rabbit Social Services image]


That . . . guh . . . I . . . the AWESOME.

Also, that would make a Grade A mask for a rabbit super hero. Or luchador.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Rabbit services -9/25/03
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2003, 05:51:16 pm »

It sort of looks like a Satanic symbol - like a red upside down cross.  Evil, evil bunnies!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Rabbit services -9/25/03
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2003, 06:35:43 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
It sort of looks like a Satanic symbol - like a red upside down cross.  Evil, evil bunnies!


Or just a bunny with a deathwish.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Nice Jough

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 28
    • View Profile
    • http://poetryx.com
Rabbit services -9/25/03
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2003, 11:15:56 pm »

Jeepers Kelly, you have a lot of talent.  The image you made sure is swell!

You're a very special person.
Logged
You are super!  You're a special person!

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Rabbit services -9/25/03
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2003, 11:21:33 pm »

::cries and claws at peoples trouser cuffs::

Jough, I'm scared!!!!!!!!!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Nice Jough

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 28
    • View Profile
    • http://poetryx.com
Rabbit services -9/25/03
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2003, 12:07:06 am »

Don't be scared.  It's just a bunny social services image.  It can't hurt you.
Logged
You are super!  You're a special person!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up