Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Country/Country Rock?  (Read 7786 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Country/Country Rock?
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2007, 03:52:26 pm »

Can'd for your avatar felix - that's great.

Thanks!  It's meant to be an old-school metal paperweight (a literal "iron Felix") but I think this particular one is made of ceramics or something.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Country/Country Rock?
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2007, 08:30:48 am »

I've been listening to these downloads of new Wilco songs performed over the course of 2006.  It's good stuff.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Country/Country Rock?
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2007, 08:50:07 am »

man. I love the amount of music in the world.

So much.

Right now it's kind of... I am kind of enjoying Hip Hop. A lot.

I never thought it would happen. It helps to have people whose taste in music I respect a lot to give me tracks.

also, dancing to it extensively at parties. After a few drinks. dancing helps a lot.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up