Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!  (Read 4045 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2007, 04:59:09 pm »

You are looking well despite the violently green cake that was foisted upon you.  I also enjoy your 365 day slide show.  I especially like the punk rock hair-do.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2007, 08:41:53 pm »

This is belated, however, happy birthday.

The world is running out of people named Paul, it's becoming a less popular name for reasons I can't fathom.

Everyone used to know, like, four or five Pauls. It was just how it was.

You had to differenciate out. Big Paul, Small Paul, Paul Junior, Comicbook Paul, Football Paul, Really-Liked-The-Cosby-Show-Unironically Paul. Never mind if you were talking to someone with a different circle of friends and... their Big Paul also played football. Negotiations would have to be created on what which Paul would be called at a shared party or activity.

The jock-ish "Last Names" rule might even need to be enforced! There were so many Pauls!

Happy birthday and thank you for carrying the torch.

There need to be more of you.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 08:35:04 am »

I think that is how Dave is now.  I know at least ten Daves.  Party Dave, Green Dave, Work Dave, Class Dave (1 and 2).  Well, I guess that is only five, but that is alot of Daves.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2007, 08:37:13 am »

And those are the Daves you know?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2007, 08:54:42 am »

Dave Capisano. I hardly know him.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2007, 09:43:43 am »

Those are the Daves I saw today.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2007, 02:02:35 pm »

And those are the Daves you know?

Can'd.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 02:41:49 pm »

Logged

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2007, 12:46:51 am »

Paul, your birthday was two days before I even registered here, but I'm doing birthday posts right now and you are such a Rad Dude that from now on you have another birthday on March 8th, as far as I'm concerned.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2007, 07:29:03 pm »

I'm waiting to see you sitting in a bowl of cream dressed as a CUNT.  Thank you IF, I appreciate the sentiment.  Damn it, I spent my entire second birthday doing school work until midnight.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up