Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy birthday, *****_god!  (Read 1993 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Happy birthday, *****_god!
« on: January 17, 2007, 07:47:46 am »

You're a funny dude who also has a wonderful avatar. This will take anyone far in today's modern world.

I can't remember when you guys are allowed to start drinking (21? 22?) but if it is the latter, may the golden nectar flow like the Ganges. If it's the former, same thing.

Happy Birthday!
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday, #####_god!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 08:15:07 pm »

Rock on with your bad self on your birthday!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy birthday, #####_god!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 08:37:40 pm »

May your birthday bring you peace, happiness and at least five pound-signs.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday, #####_god!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 09:21:42 pm »

happy birthday!
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday, #####_god!
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 10:35:42 pm »

*****s don't have birthdays. They have assembly anniversaries.

And gods don't have birthdays either, but they do have feast days.

Happy Assembly Feast Day!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Happy birthday, #####_god!
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 10:52:30 pm »

Well, shucks, yas shouldn't have.

I got hit with the third consecutive birthday/first day of school, so it's as happy as it can get, but, hey, whatever, ya know?  Maybe I'll party it on the weekend, but who knows, I haven't thought that far ahead yet.  If I search around this mess here, I'm pretty sure I can find a comp'd coupon for a weekend in Atlantic City, but ehhh I dunno how bad I want to find that.

And Judy, yeah, it's 21.
Logged
ACHIEVE

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy birthday, #####_god!
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 11:26:41 pm »

Happy Birthday! Man!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy birthday, #####_god!
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 04:52:25 pm »

Happy Birthday, Trouser God!

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday, #####_god!
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 12:45:40 am »

I am two months late, my birthday wishes will be filtered by the board software, and unlike everyone else's thread yours was not dredged up from the depths in the past week, but a very Happy Birthday to you anyway, *****_god.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up