Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am composing a tone poem about eagles, lawnmowers, and Ted Nugent. It is composed only of the sounds of those things.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007  (Read 8892 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« on: January 19, 2007, 06:49:09 am »

Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 07:11:23 am »

Hahah, New-Agey cats from Santa Cruz constantly getting their Bone on. Classic. I'm glad Ray's back, and fronting about his non-neutered status. Does that mean he really got a vasectomy?
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 07:48:14 am »

"Tron" and "Jamma Camma" are easily the best names ever. Utter delight.
Logged

coldfrog

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 30
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 165
  • From Shakespeare's Lights upon Friday's Eve
    • View Profile
    • Some crappy pictures I do sometimes
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 09:03:04 am »

Man, Ray's so smooth he can propose a Suggestion one day and then give good advice the next!
Logged
Let no man put asunder what I believe is thee proper attyre for footballe.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 01:25:01 pm »

I love Ray's Place but I wanted a strip for my birthday, not a column about shaving your pubes. Sigh.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 04:40:12 pm »

Y'know, I was gonna say 'tween the shoe issue and the Santa Cruz honking that this was equivalent to a strip as far as I was concerned.

But maybe it isn't all about me, sorries.

ALSO: I guess maybe this settles Ray's cut status? Or maybe we can't take the statement of the subject as canonical?

Ambivalence, fuck!
Logged
We must repeat!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 04:42:49 pm »

OK, I take it back a little after being more awake and rereading the Santa Cruz thing which really is funny.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 06:07:03 pm »


ALSO: I guess maybe this settles Ray's cut status? Or maybe we can't take the statement of the subject as canonical?



Or maybe we can't take Ray's bullshitting word for it.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 06:15:05 pm »

Is the neutered strip old enough to be from the non-canon era? Were Ray's owners just mistaken (Ray escaped and the vet didn't have the heart to tell them he didn't finish the job)? Does Ray even have owners any more?

My vote: Onstad hates the idea of canon and is fuck*ng with us on purpose.

Do they make some kind of specialty shoe-liner specifically for drinking out of? Dude needs to check some nicer sex shops.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2007, 06:49:56 pm »

Holy hell - whoever wrote the cat question deserves some sort of award.  I laughed so hard tears came out.  This level of funny makes me think Onstad writes the questions too - it's too good for a layperson.

As for Ray being neutered, I don't think most cats know they've been fixed - they're out cold when it goes down, and as both this column (if it's not fake) and my own personal experience dictates, cats still get their bone on if they're fixed anyway.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2007, 06:56:10 pm »

I'm thinking he WAS neutered... and then went through some complex rich-people's (uh, rich-cat-people's) process to un-neuter him that may or may not have actually worked. Sort of the cat equivalent of dudes who go through surgery and the use of special underwear devices to get their foreskins back when, really, they've just stretched out their regular old wang-skin until it dangled creepily.

In Ray's mind, since he was un-neutered, he can say he isn't neutered without it counting as a lie.

This is probably because I am fascinated with the idea that dudes will go through all that just to get something back that they lost when they were a day old and in no way remember having and... will probably make their cleaning ritual more complex and... will probably creep the occasional lover out... and so on.

So I project onto Ray. But it's as good a theory as any for drawings.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2007, 07:22:04 pm »

[NEUTICLES SHOULD BE MENTIONED HERE]

Jeebus help us on the cat cack conversation days.
Logged
We must repeat!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2007, 07:24:44 pm »

I'd just like to note at this point that cats' penes are in fact barbed.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2007, 07:47:06 pm »

Quote from: AugustWest
I'd just like to note at this point that cats' penes are in fact barbed.

According to my father, this is also true of Klingons.

Anytime there's a Klingon in a Star Trek show, he'll point out this theory.

"How did Dax survive the sex?" he might say, "I mean, when you consider that Worf's c*ck is horribly barbed."

I'm not sure if he actually believes this or just likes laying out strange mental pictures. But he sure loves saying it.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2007, 09:38:02 pm »

Besides for the rollerskating attempt, Ray is a testosterone machine.  How could anyone think he's one short of a baker's dozen?
Logged
ACHIEVE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up