Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007  (Read 8895 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2007, 09:45:16 pm »

According to my father, this is also true of Klingons.

Anytime there's a Klingon in a Star Trek show, he'll point out this theory.

"How did Dax survive the sex?" he might say, "I mean, when you consider that Worf's c*ck is horribly barbed."

I'm not sure if he actually believes this or just likes laying out strange mental pictures. But he sure loves saying it.

Is your Dad some kind of weird subvariety of Trekkie/er, or does he just like pointing this out? The former seems more likely, but the latter is substantially more disturbing and hilarious.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2007, 10:00:41 pm »

My dad just likes saying weird stuff to see how people react and/or running a joke so far into the ground that it becomes funny again.

I... guess it's genetic.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 10:04:45 pm by littlefallsmets »
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2007, 06:46:41 am »

I'm thinking he WAS neutered... and then went through some complex rich-people's (uh, rich-cat-people's) process to un-neuter him that may or may not have actually worked. Sort of the cat equivalent of dudes who go through surgery and the use of special underwear devices to get their foreskins back when, really, they've just stretched out their regular old wang-skin until it dangled creepily.

In Ray's mind, since he was un-neutered, he can say he isn't neutered without it counting as a lie.

This is probably because I am fascinated with the idea that dudes will go through all that just to get something back that they lost when they were a day old and in no way remember having and... will probably make their cleaning ritual more complex and... will probably creep the occasional lover out... and so on.

So I project onto Ray. But it's as good a theory as any for drawings.

Hahaha... that is truly the Saddest Thing, a dude trying to use weights and straps to regrow his foreskin.

My ex-fiance and I had an argument about that, once. Since I'm vehemently opposed to female genital mutilation such as is practiced in some Muslim cultures, I said that I might not want to get a boy circumcised, either. He argued that he would want his son to be circumcised like him. I dunno. I guess it's a moot point since I've not seen him in several years and therefore will never have children with him.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2007, 08:28:52 am »

the whole circumcision thing is bull. Goddamn, allow people to keep their skin. I am intoxicated, but not enough to go any further into this.

people, do not cut a part off of your son's c*ck. this sounds like common sense, until you realize that I am referring to circumcision.

this is made even more complex by the addition that uncircumcised penii do not look... as good? They do not look great, people. Goddamn.

(I understand it more if it is for religious reasons, instead of "I want our son to feel normal/I want our son to be like me/ I want our son to find it less pleasant to masturbate/ I want our son to lose a good portion of the most sensitive erogenous zone on his body.")
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2007, 08:58:51 am »

Yeah, uncircumsized is alright as long as you're cool with coming home to find me teabagging the garbage disposal.
Logged
ACHIEVE

coldfrog

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 30
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 165
  • From Shakespeare's Lights upon Friday's Eve
    • View Profile
    • Some crappy pictures I do sometimes
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2007, 11:24:53 am »

My cousin was uncircumcised and when he was about 11 or 12 he got some kind of skin infection from it and had to have surgery performed.  I would totally not want to be 12 years old and have to be circumcised.  Now, I'm not sure how often that kind of thing happens, but I'd rather prevent it than have to make some adolescent kid endure torture like having some of your new favorite body part removed.  Best to lose it before you miss it.
Logged
Let no man put asunder what I believe is thee proper attyre for footballe.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2007, 06:57:52 pm »

Quote from: coldfrog
Best to lose it before you miss it.

Plus, best not to go runnin' around with your wang lookin' all like a sausage with one knot undone.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2007, 07:11:54 pm »

I never got The Work done on my little feller. So I guess you can add me to the sausage with one knot undone camp. It's not so bad, really. It helps keep me warm in the winter, and with the recent technological advancements they've made in running water and soap, I can have promiscuous sex with as many sexy ladies as I want!

That last part is harder than you might think.

vivouk

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 88
    • View Profile
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2007, 07:19:18 pm »

I got it removed for medical reasons when I was 6 or so.

I know you all appreciated this essential information.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2007, 07:21:45 pm »

I seem to remember hearing a whole heap o' facts about how it was a really sensitive area, and being circumcised led to decreased sensation, as well as a variety of other effects. I will not list them here-- check out here.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2007, 07:25:08 pm »

Or you could watch the circumcision episode of Bullshit
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2007, 07:30:54 pm »

Quote from: melack
So I guess you can add me to the sausage with one knot undone camp.

Hey, if you dig it, enjoy. (I was going to say "mazeltov" but... it seemed incongruous.)

Many people also seem to enjoy having tattoos and piercings and "career paths where the odds of success are more likely than winning the lottery"... they're just things I'm pretty much incapable of taking on myself.

If you can find a lady (or for 15% of the world, a dude) that likes your wang, that's all that matters.

All c*ckes... cut, uncut, mine, yours, big, small, black, white, yellow, brown, purple, etc... are weird-looking and gross, this is why girl-on-girl pornography is so popular. All you can do is come to peace with the particular way your own equipment is weird-looking and gross.

It is a life thing.

EDIT: Also, for God's sake, I definitely would not want to be MORE sensitive down there. Christ, I can't even imagine that. Thank God I'm circumsized, then, I would've had to have had an icepack in my ##### for... all of high school.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2007, 08:22:55 pm »

I never got The Work done on my little feller. So I guess you can add me to the sausage with one knot undone camp. It's not so bad, really. It helps keep me warm in the winter, and with the recent technological advancements they've made in running water and soap, I can have promiscuous sex with as many sexy ladies as I want!

That last part is harder than you might think.

Oh, i forgot about the AIDS thing. Circumcision reduces AIDS transmission.

Also, you've gotta say that my dick looks better than yours, Turtleneck Tom. Reducing genital sensation due to circumcision? I think that Ray would argue with you there.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2007, 08:35:12 pm »

how the hell would he know? Did he get his junk cut up at a late age?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Ray's Place - 18.01.2007
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2007, 11:27:58 pm »

There are some health benefits to circumcision. However, there are also accidents during the act. I consider the whole thing to be a wash and am amused when people get so worked up about it.

Penn and Teller can fuck a duck, no matter what their position is.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 01:25:40 am by JorgeFabregas »
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up