Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday to our favorite small mammal  (Read 3544 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to our favorite small mammal
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2007, 11:21:35 pm »

Happy Birthday!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to our favorite small mammal
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2007, 11:54:38 pm »

Oh, you so get a can for that.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to our favorite small mammal
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2007, 12:55:37 am »

Happy Birthday Wombat.

Because as long as you and Paul are around, I'm not the oldest.

You may be the oldest Wombat, but I still have the Certificate...

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to our favorite small mammal
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2007, 01:34:39 am »

I was robbed I tell you.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to our favorite small mammal
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2007, 04:48:20 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to our favorite small mammal
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2007, 06:19:44 am »

omba, you rock so fuck*ng hard. We love you! I am sorry that I have co-opted part of your nickname (me and Kellichou are the Wombies, you are Womby) and somehow sullied it with accusations of Marmite and peggin' as part of being associated with yours truly. You are one of my favorite imaginary intarwub friends, and it would be rad to hang out in real life someday!
Huuuuugs!
Happy birthday!
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Happy Birthday to our favorite small mammal
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2007, 08:29:09 pm »

The hell you have a happy birthday.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Birthday to our favorite small mammal
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 04:49:02 am »

I'm not always this late. Oh, who the fuck am I kidding.

Happy extremely late birthday, Wombles.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to our favorite small mammal
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2007, 01:59:10 pm »

Nabu!

Dammit, when are they going to get the internet up in the arctic or whereever the hell you are?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to our favorite small mammal
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2007, 12:44:29 am »

I am in basically the exact opposite of the Arctic, but I am posting late anyway for different and probably less legit reasons (see JL's birthday thread).  Happy almost-two-month-anniversary of your birthday, Wombat.  You are amazing.

Also, not to be one to hijack someone's birthday thread, but I'm really digging the vintage TOUAMB logo on those certificates.  How come Pat wasn't on there back then?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up