Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: January 22, 2007: I would like to base the part of the New Jesus on you  (Read 4226 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

coldfrog

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 30
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 165
  • From Shakespeare's Lights upon Friday's Eve
    • View Profile
    • Some crappy pictures I do sometimes
Re: January 22, 2007: I would like to base the part of the New Jesus on you
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2007, 09:55:39 pm »

... you know what? Fuck primates. Where have they ever gotten me? Fuck them so hard.

C'mon man.
Logged
Let no man put asunder what I believe is thee proper attyre for footballe.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: January 22, 2007: I would like to base the part of the New Jesus on you
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2007, 10:17:48 pm »

Fuck primates. Where have they ever gotten me? Fuck them so hard.

Hey baby, I'm a primate.  Oooooh yeaaaah.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: January 22, 2007: I would like to base the part of the New Jesus on you
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2007, 10:40:56 pm »

I'm just guessing here, but I would think 'so hard' is the only way primates know how to fuck.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: January 22, 2007: I would like to base the part of the New Jesus on you
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2007, 11:11:27 pm »

Waste of a perfectly good hat.

Congratulations, sir; you've won the thread.

Anyway, I am curious to see if this will actually lead to a change in Nice Pete's behavior. His Bible fanfic seems less psychotic than previous installments, although admittedly that is not hard, and Mr. Band seems to have been dropped entirely. Is this the age of a kinder, gentler Nice Pete? Or is something terrible going to happen to those chained apes?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up