Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: *peers in and looks around nervously for the spinach dip*  (Read 3974 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Muse_Of_Fire

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 27
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 210
  • Purveyor of Tomcoolery
    • View Profile
*peers in and looks around nervously for the spinach dip*
« on: January 23, 2007, 01:49:21 am »

Greetings! I'm the newbie. I hail from the Central US, and I love Achewood with all my heart.

I am prepared for my hazing.

*pulls out a can of Crisco*
Logged
I'm afraid of ending up like Dugger.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: *peers in and looks around nervously for the spinach dip*
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 01:50:30 am »

We only use the Criscotm lovingly.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: *peers in and looks around nervously for the spinach dip*
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 02:15:19 am »

As far as my word as a still-kind-of-new-person goes?

Welcome. Pull up a chair.

Be prepared for threads to veer sharply off-topic at all times and be prepared for Awesome.

Whenever you are here, have your Awesome Belt secured at all times, you never know when full-speed impact with Awesome will occur. Be ready. The Awesome is everywhere.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: *peers in and looks around nervously for the spinach dip*
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 02:33:15 am »

I really can't believe how effing awesome this silly comic strip is. I can't tell you how many times I've picked up the phone, emailed, or texted Kellichou (my twin sister) to laugh about how PERFECT a strip is, and she'll start laughing hysterically and tell me that she was just about to tell me the same thing! today when I was running errands I was thinking about how much I miss my sister, and then I started thinking about our Wombie Brain Linktm (our term of endearment for each other is "Wombie" as in Womb-mate... wombat on this board goes by Womby as a diminutive nickname), and I started thinking about Ray likening Charmin Ultra bath tissue to wiping his ass with a Belgian waffle...and I laughed so hard I had to pull over the truck and just laugh for a few minutes. Awesome.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: *peers in and looks around nervously for the spinach dip*
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 05:22:22 am »

Welcome.

I really can't believe how effing awesome this silly comic strip is. I can't tell you how many times I've picked up the phone, emailed, or texted Kellichou (my twin sister) to laugh about how PERFECT a strip is, and she'll start laughing hysterically and tell me that she was just about to tell me the same thing! today when I was running errands I was thinking about how much I miss my sister, and then I started thinking about our Wombie Brain Linktm (our term of endearment for each other is "Wombie" as in Womb-mate... wombat on this board goes by Womby as a diminutive nickname), and I started thinking about Ray likening Charmin Ultra bath tissue to wiping his ass with a Belgian waffle...and I laughed so hard I had to pull over the truck and just laugh for a few minutes. Awesome.

Uh... wow.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: *peers in and looks around nervously for the spinach dip*
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 06:04:05 am »

Hey, I'm in Central US too.  Welcome to TOUAMB.

You don't have to worry about a group ass-pounding unless you start being a dick.

Dude, don't be a dick to strangers.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: *peers in and looks around nervously for the spinach dip*
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 06:08:34 am »

I'm in Central US, too!

Welcome.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

coldfrog

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 30
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 165
  • From Shakespeare's Lights upon Friday's Eve
    • View Profile
    • Some crappy pictures I do sometimes
Re: *peers in and looks around nervously for the spinach dip*
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2007, 06:58:09 am »

Dude, don't be a dick to strangers.

Also, make sure if one out of four threads do NOT request your continued lack of being a dick to strangers, make sure to add it to keep the stats up.

Not being a cock is often acceptable too.
Logged
Let no man put asunder what I believe is thee proper attyre for footballe.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: *peers in and looks around nervously for the spinach dip*
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2007, 01:11:33 pm »

Can for imaginative title for self-introduction thread.  But since this is the hazing I guess I have to do something mean with the can... pass the Crisco.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: *peers in and looks around nervously for the spinach dip*
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2007, 02:23:58 pm »

Hello Muse,

I hail from central Canada, or as your president calls it: "Can-ner-da." 

Is the person in your avatar beer bonging? 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: *peers in and looks around nervously for the spinach dip*
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2007, 04:38:30 pm »

I, too, am in the Central USA (clearly it's time to organize AcheFestCentral), and I welcome you! This is a good intro thread.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: *peers in and looks around nervously for the spinach dip*
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2007, 07:43:04 pm »

I hail from central Canada, or as your president calls it: "Can-ner-da."

Hate the man, not the accent.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Muse_Of_Fire

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 27
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 210
  • Purveyor of Tomcoolery
    • View Profile
Re: *peers in and looks around nervously for the spinach dip*
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2007, 05:04:09 am »

We only use the Criscotm lovingly.

Well, I suppose I'm grateful for that. But honestly, is there any other way to use Crisco?

As far as my word as a still-kind-of-new-person goes?

Welcome. Pull up a chair.

Be prepared for threads to veer sharply off-topic at all times and be prepared for Awesome.

Whenever you are here, have your Awesome Belt secured at all times, you never know when full-speed impact with Awesome will occur. Be ready. The Awesome is everywhere.

Thank you! Don't mind if I do! *pulls up a chair* Right. Awesome Belt. Gotcha. *secures the belt*

I really can't believe how effing awesome this silly comic strip is. I can't tell you how many times I've picked up the phone, emailed, or texted Kellichou (my twin sister) to laugh about how PERFECT a strip is, and she'll start laughing hysterically and tell me that she was just about to tell me the same thing! today when I was running errands I was thinking about how much I miss my sister, and then I started thinking about our Wombie Brain Linktm (our term of endearment for each other is "Wombie" as in Womb-mate... wombat on this board goes by Womby as a diminutive nickname), and I started thinking about Ray likening Charmin Ultra bath tissue to wiping his ass with a Belgian waffle...and I laughed so hard I had to pull over the truck and just laugh for a few minutes. Awesome.

Um...

Welcome.

I really can't believe how effing awesome this silly comic strip is. I can't tell you how many times I've picked up the phone, emailed, or texted Kellichou (my twin sister) to laugh about how PERFECT a strip is, and she'll start laughing hysterically and tell me that she was just about to tell me the same thing! today when I was running errands I was thinking about how much I miss my sister, and then I started thinking about our Wombie Brain Linktm (our term of endearment for each other is "Wombie" as in Womb-mate... wombat on this board goes by Womby as a diminutive nickname), and I started thinking about Ray likening Charmin Ultra bath tissue to wiping his ass with a Belgian waffle...and I laughed so hard I had to pull over the truck and just laugh for a few minutes. Awesome.

Uh... wow.

Yeah. What he said. ^^


Hey, I'm in Central US too.  Welcome to TOUAMB.

You don't have to worry about a group ass-pounding unless you start being a dick.

Dude, don't be a dick to strangers.


Hullo, fellow Centralian! I shall always remember to never be a dick. Well, to strangers, anyhow. Once I know you all well enough, I'll be the biggest dick ever!


I'm in Central US, too!

Welcome.

*waves and smiles* Lovely! Glad to be here. Thank you.


Also, make sure if one out of four threads do NOT request your continued lack of being a dick to strangers, make sure to add it to keep the stats up.

Not being a cock is often acceptable too.

Um... what? *counts on her fingers,  mumbling* ...one of four... not being a dick...adding dicks to strangers... Huh? Um, okay I guess.


Can for imaginative title for self-introduction thread.  But since this is the hazing I guess I have to do something mean with the can... pass the Crisco.

Wahoo! A can! *beams* Wait... what? Crud, I've strapped myself into this chair! *eyes the Crisco with a growing panic* Can I at least see the can first?

Hello Muse,

I hail from central Canada, or as your president calls it: "Can-ner-da." 

Is the person in your avatar beer bonging? 


He's not my president, thank you.;) To answer your question, I have no idea what the person in my avatar is doing. I did an image search on "Ketel One" for my avatar and this was the most interesting picture that came up. The title of the image is (if memory serves) "Ketel One DJ," and something about Brazil. Nobody parties like a Brazilian, so I went with it. My guess is that he's "Ketel One bonging." I don't know. But he can shoot rays out of his fingers. How cool is that? You know, we should try to come up with a name for him. He needs a name, don't you think?

I, too, am in the Central USA (clearly it's time to organize AcheFestCentral), and I welcome you! This is a good intro thread.

AcheFest Central sounds delightful, although with the wombat over there brandishing the Crisco, I suspect I'll be experiencing it here pretty quick. :) And thank you for your kind words on my thread. Perhaps that can somehow be used to mitigate what seems to be the prevailing direction of my initiation?


Hello Muse,

I hail from central Canada, or as your president calls it: "Can-ner-da." 
...
Hate the man, not the accent.

Heh. Why limit ourselves?


;)

Seriously, this has been a most welcome welcome. I enjoy your company already. Thanks, all.
Logged
I'm afraid of ending up like Dugger.
Pages: [1]   Go Up